You are now in Cambridgeshire in England!!
A group of ladies from around the world have joined together through Creating keepsakes Magazine and if you follow the links you will get to see an array of work, as there are 18 blogs to visit!!!
When you have finnished all 18 blogs go to the link below to leave a comment and a chance to win a prize! or...........(If you get lost anywhere) click on the link below
Please leave a comment here and move onto the next blog
The NEXT BLOG to hop to is at the link below....just click on it!
Thank you for stopping by......
I love the little glimpses of the wedding- and your photos are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCute page! I love all the photos!
ReplyDeleteYour LO are really cute,
ReplyDeleteNice LOs. I like the ring pics.
ReplyDeletemoongirl
Beautiful LOs - I LOVE the first ring LO. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love that first ring page! Beautiful colors!
ReplyDeletesweet pages--I like the multi-photo effect.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!!! I just moved to the US, but for the past 6.5 years I've been just down the road from you in Essex. Colchester!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the rings page. Very sweet.
What beautiful LOs! Great job!
ReplyDeleteSuch romantic LO's! I'm a huge fan of the pics of your hands with the rings. You've just inspired a photo op for my upcoming wedding - Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures and what they represent...years of good times and not so good times. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteKathy-K2S
Love our wedding at a glance! Cute idea!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layouts of the rings. Love them both!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pages...especially the at a glance wedding page. Great job! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your LOs! Can't wait to put my wedding album together!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty! Love them!
ReplyDeleteCute!!
ReplyDelete