Scrap Bang Wallop, What a picture, what a photograph, put it in your family album!
Tuesday, 28 February 2012
So much clutter!!!
Why oh why does this always happen!!!!.....................the space to work in, is not even enough for my 12 x 12 page to sit straight it has 'stuff' under it..................... anyone else have this problem?
My trick is to use my craft knife and a rule and forget to move what is underneath first! Sorry to read here how poorly your daughter has been ... do hope she is better soon. Happy WOYWWing. Debbie #89
Oh yes your not alone .Im a push to the right a push to the left and drop on the floeer kinda gal.But this week im proud to say ive had well a spring clean! Happy woyww interesting desk hugs judex 10
There seems to be an awful lot of pushing back, left and right around the blogs this week. I wonder who is going to be first to get the jackpot as they all go over the edge!
It's certainly a busy workspace, but you're still managing to produce a lovely LO (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x
ReplyDeleteLovely busy workspace, Lots of great Layouts, I have joined as a follower to visit and see your lovely creations, Hugs May x x x
ReplyDeleteLovely Lo. Happy Wednesday to you, enjoy this week's snoop of oh so creative places & take care. Zo xx 83
ReplyDeleteMy trick is to use my craft knife and a rule and forget to move what is underneath first! Sorry to read here how poorly your daughter has been ... do hope she is better soon. Happy WOYWWing. Debbie #89
ReplyDeleteAh...the well known crafting phenomenon that means no matter how big your actual craft room, you only have a 6 inch space to craft in!!! Trish #75
ReplyDeleteMemorize this song...
ReplyDeletePush to the left, push to the right
Stand up, sit down, and now create.
At the very least you will have a clear 12x12 area after that...hahaha
Ugh, yes! Every time I work on something, I run out of space. I end up using the computer desk, the chairs, and even the floor. Dani43
ReplyDeleteHaha! I have the same exact problem on a daily basis!
ReplyDeleteJulie
#156
Oh yes your not alone .Im a push to the right a push to the left and drop on the floeer kinda gal.But this week im proud to say ive had well a spring clean!
ReplyDeleteHappy woyww interesting desk hugs judex 10
There seems to be an awful lot of pushing back, left and right around the blogs this week. I wonder who is going to be first to get the jackpot as they all go over the edge!
ReplyDeleteLovely LO in progress on your desk, its looking great :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx
I know that feeling but we always get there!! Great pages in the make. Sarah at 1 having a late WOYWW peek on Friday!
ReplyDelete