As many of you know it has been a very difficult start to the year as my daughter was so ill and spent a lot of time in hospital.I then home nursed her for 6 weeks unable to do any crafting.
So now she is on the mend............................i have found time to do this layout using my favourite set of stamps from heartfelt Creations (link to there blog is on the right hand side of my blog) Many of you commented on it last week when it was in 'bits' on the desk!!!!
Beautiful layout, I am so glad to hear your little one is on the mend, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x
ReplyDeleteHi not sure if you know you have the dreaded word verification on?? Hugs MAY X X
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous LO. I am glad to hear that your little girl is now on the mend, I hope she continues to get better [[hugs]]
ReplyDeleteHave a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx
Lots of lovely pink fluffiness going on at your workdesk I spy! Thanks for sharing. Karen 139 x
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting your layout finished and finally having some time!
ReplyDeleteAeryn @ #68
Fab Lo, love the colours. Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday & I'm still doing the snooping bit in shifts! Zo xx 60
ReplyDeleteLovely job JAckie, it's a gorgeous LO. You know when things are starting to return to normal when you not only feel like doing some crafting, but actually start to achieve! Well done and am hoping that things carry on as smoothly as poss for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jackie! Beautiful page with a beautiful little girl! Good luck with the next round! Blessings! Kathy
ReplyDelete