Tuesday, 1 May 2012

It's the BIG Tidy up Today!!!

Well it's wednesday and this is how my desk looks this morning minus the small child (Charlotte) who has gone to school!!!! I've not cleared up since she was in there on Saturday making a "Potty Reward Chart" for her little brother.Charlotte walked into the craft studio on saturday saw the big jar of buttons(on last weeks desk) and said "I really like those buttons i need them for Ben's potty chart"...........I think a crafter in the making!!!
My goal today is to get it all put away ready for National Scrapbooking Day, which is on Saturday, when i have a "Crop and Cake" in my Studio for a group of my neighbours.
Women's Hour on BBC radio4 on friday is talking about scrapbooking, there will be someone talking about Digi Scrapbooking and myself about traditional Scrapbooking.......bit nervous really, but don't tell them that!!!....keep your fingers crossed for me please!



21 comments:

  1. Crop and cake sounds like a fun idea, I hope you have a great time. Love the desk, lots of lovely crafty stash to have fun with :)

    Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Charlotte but then you already know that!
    She looks so happy in your creative space. I think you may have to share a lot in the future. What fun ;D
    Enjoy WOYWW ~ Neesie #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like a huge pile of fun that desk.

    Eliza #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks a great place to play! will try and listen in on Friday - dont be nervous you will have a blast! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 29

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the peep around your crafting area this week
    Vicky #107
    http://angeldrummer.blogspot.co.uk/
    ps could you let me know if you visit, I have visited you as I always visit (if possible) back everyone whom visits me.
    pps my candy is still open, 2 saturated canary digi's of your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the clear up and the crop. Charlotte sounds like a born crafter! Helen 7

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet that she wants to make a chart for her brother!
    Love the look of your craft space.

    Enjoy Friday, I'll be doing a cushion making workshop so I'll miss Women's Hours

    Take care
    Jakix #99

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a very industrious desk. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Telling my friends about it. Good luck
    Lynn 53
    One I made earlier today

    ReplyDelete
  10. How precious is this child? VERY! #147

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Charlotte must take after mom (and all us crafters) I NEED that. lol

    How wonderful that she shares an interest in crafting. It will be a way to always stay connected.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #150

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the crop.. Charlotte is a natural.... Hugs May x x x#32

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the crop.. Charlotte is a natural.... Hugs May x x x#32

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlotte looks very busy enjoying hrself, look luck with the Radio talking. happy woyww
    Anne-marie no 84

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for my snoop!! I'm in a field on my 3G dongle, zooming around as quickly as I can, while I can! HAPPY WOYWW!
    ((Lyn)) #47

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the crafty snoop at your busy desk jackie..how wonderful to have a little cute tidy up elf...happy WOYWW...hugs kath 59 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The crop and cake sounds wonderful - hope it all goes well. Would love to see the chart that Charlotte made - she looks well into the crafting in your workspace - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #10 x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A cute and serious little crafter in the making seems right. #139

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a wonderful time on Saturday and don't be nervous, most crafty people are wonderful folks!
    Angie #113

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your desk look fabulous and you certainly can't start them too young! thanks for your visit!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry, I'm a bit slow hopping round. Lovely creative desk and you're so lucky to have such a sweet girl to pass on all your crafty tricks to. Happy WOYWW!
    Ps. Yes, it was my frame you saw in Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete