Tuesday, 29 May 2012

My desk!!

I have a set of new stamps hidden away on my desk today i bought at a new craft shop over near Colchester i visited with my friend Kim...2 birds in a barn, a very pretty little shop with a wide selection of products..... A pile of Scrapbook layouts i really must file, ther must be about a dozen!!!
I hope you have a great day...I hope to be having a look around other crafters desk, however i am not sure how i will be after i have an operation on my eyes...... we'll see!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new stuff from the craft shop and thanks for the peek at the desk! Happy WOYWW Birthday!!! -Amanda x100

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of stamps you brought , have lots of fun playing with them Jill #64

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choice of stash shopping! hope your eyes are ok... happy woyww. helen, 8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lookof that LO on the top ...hope your operation goes well xx
    .Happy 3rd woyww birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your operation is a success because that one scrapbook page I saw was lovely. Happy day after WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I am leaving a comment on this one too. Nice layouts are they nearly finished and whats in the silver draws, I want to stick beek. LOL

    Happy 3rd Anniversary WOYWW
    Eliza #140
    http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jackie, Apologies for being so late in getting around to visiting you but finally here. And it looks as though you have a bit of putting away to do - will those layouts still be on your desk tomorrow? :) Elizabeth x #94

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh the new stuff looks lovely!

    Happy WOYWW anniversary!

    Ali #86

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jackie! Here is how I made the Angry Birds on my layout: I found the images on the Internet and saved them as JPEGS on my Desktop. I have a Cricut Expression and the Sure Cuts A Lot program, and I used the trace feature to bring the image into SCAL. I broke the image down into layers and cut each one and then adhered them all back together. If you don't have access to a Cricut and SCAL, you could just print the image from the web and cut it out with scissors and add a pop dot under it, to give it dimension! Hope this helps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley thanks for taking the time to explain I do have an expression but not scal ... However I have a friend that does so I will ask her for some help
      Thanks
      Jackie

      Delete