Tuesday, 15 May 2012

What's Under My Work Desk?


These are box's (7) that i have filled and priced up to sell at the table top sale, It's Crafting Time near Cambridge is having on saturday 10-4pm.
I have been crafting for over 20year's and as many people know your taste change's or family buy you gifts that aren't really your 'thing' et etc.
So i finally got round to sorting out much of my stuff to try and sell, it's all new and unused iteams so there will be some bargins for the lucky shoppers there on saturday!!!

14 comments:

  1. Wow Jackie,
    Can I come to your sale. Ha! You have a lot of things to sale. I love it! I see a Rubon Magic I would used oh so many yummy treats! I like that you did What's Under My Work Desk. It's so funny because I was going to do a What's On Your Floor Wednesday. LOL But I was able to get them all on the table and I didn't have to put them on the floor. This is a great WOYWW! :-) Good luck with your sale.

    Happy WOYWW/WUMWD Ha! Day #70 AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your sale!

    Happy WOYWW

    Zoe #36

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea - and what a shame I live so far away. Good Luck - ope you sell it all.
    Hugs, Neet #11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! Glad I'm not going - would buy it all to add to the Chaos Club. Damn! I've spilled the beans again. I'm rubbish at not talking about it! Good luck in the sale - all that yummy stuff *sigh* Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cleaar out - will you buy as much as you sell I wonder?

    Have a great day Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the table top sale goes well on saturday for you. Happy crafting Jill #62

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so right, we all get given things that aren't our thing, I'm always going through stuff to pass on or find other ways of using. I've only been crafting for 3/4 years so my stash shouldn't be too cluttered....lol Take care & enjoy WOYWW, working my way through the list as usual! Zo xx 66

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, thats a lot of stuff. happy woyww, mark 79

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at the sale.
    #101

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the sale goes well... you have lots of goodies!! Hugs May x x x#26

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jackie What a great idea to make more room for new things! I think it could catch on!! WOYWW Hugs to you from Helen 34

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly have a lot to sell and I bet once sold you will use the money to buy more. You just know you will.
    Have a great week.
    Von #7
    P.S: Re the tennis ball, just had a look and it is my daughters initials & class on the ball where she took it to school.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Jackie, that sort of sorting out takes a sustained effort! No better motivation though, hope it goes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pitty you are so far away I love bargins and you are bound to have heaps of them. Your stash for removal looks huge.

    Happy selling. Just think of what you can purchase with the money gained. LOL

    Eliza #19

    ReplyDelete