This is what my desk looks like today.........The large bag is there because i have been away in Florida for a while and while i was there it was Stampfest..... which meant lots of rubber stamp classes and shopping!!! I thought you might like to have a little peek into my bag so here is a photo.....
Glad to see your picts up. Also glad that my desk isn't the only one that's messy, lol. Hope you had fun at Stampfest!
ReplyDeletegrandmabullock
awesome, heading to Florida myself next month! yay beach! yay pools! yay seafood! Just plain yay! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina #50, unless someone removes a link, lol
ReplyDeleteOooh lots of lovely scrummy new stash to play with there! When I first saw the bag I thought you had been to Tescos (a big supermarket chain here but they do own Fresh and Easy in the States too!). Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 58
ReplyDeletegreat looking desk looks very creative and busy! Hope you have a great week. Vickie #67
ReplyDeleteNew toys!! Have fun playing...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Laura
94
Wow your desk looks fab and full of crafty goodness. I spy your Dylusions too, lol.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW.
Sandra. x
Guess you will have lots of fun with all that new bagful! x Jo #73
ReplyDeletewhat a great collection of goodies. Helen T #112
ReplyDeleteGood stash of goodies, that´s my ideal trip, craft shopping
ReplyDeleteVery nice stash, look forward to playing! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping in to my blog - glad you like my blog design - I love buttons and lace and made the background pic from a photo of some of my stash! x M #73
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie this is the only type of shopping I enjoy. Thanks for sharing with a fellow woywwer. Just became your newest follower too. Crafty hugs Annie x
ReplyDeleteMy you did do well and you'll obviously be very busy having lots of fun! ;D
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Thanks for popping over to my place earlier ~ Neesie #13
Blogger is playing up and won't let me see your photos so I'll just have to use my imagination... Glad you got some nice new stash and had a good time away, going to fun classes!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #3
Awww, you went to Stampfest! Lucky you! You'll have to give us a better look at your treasure haul...
ReplyDeleteMorti #58