Thursday, 4 October 2012

Stamping on Copper

 I thought i would share with you some work i did earlier this year when i was learning about stamping on copper, when i attended a workshop run by Local King Rubber Stamps.
I have made three cards using the copper, a dragon fly, a flower and a leaf
I have done a picture close up and then one of the card to give you an idea.....hope you like them
I have a link here to Simon Says Stamp and show which has a leaf challenge on at the moment simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com







8 comments:

  1. Wow Jackie! This is amazing!! Did you run the copper sheets through an embossing machine too? It looks like there's a lot of texture.

    GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... No i did it with a ball tool,like you use on vellum .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work! Very inspiring :) iz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing technique and it looks like you have done a great job for your first attempts, the leaf card is just right for this Autumn season. How do you colour the copper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the stamping on copper is very striking and the colours are so fantastic, perfect for autumn. Great texture and dimension too. Thanks so much for,joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so wonderful! I love copper and you used it beautifully here. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work - I love the effect of the stamping on the copper. Elizabeth x #49

    ReplyDelete