Super backgrounds. I'm doing the November Art Journalling Challenge over at An Attitude of Gratitude. I like what you've been up to and may have to pinch some of your ideas. :) BJ#36
Hi Jackie thanks for popping by - the autumnal colours you saw at the end of my desk are the oranges from some halloween ribbon and a pile of ribbons I got from a friend. You look lie you are about to have a whole heap of painty inky fun! Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 30
Great that you've got started with your NEC stash already! I was there on Sunday, but it looks as though I'm probably going to have to wait for next Sunday before there's a proper chance to play! Look forward to seeing what comes about with all that lovely inkiness... happy WOYWW! Alison x #4
Nice looking desk! Love all the spray bottles and color that is there. I need to get busy and gesso some pages to take with me on my winter vacation soon! Have a great week and thanks for sharing and visiting my desk. I love comments! Vickie #62
Look forward to seeing your work appearing in your new journal - especially having read your bio opposite. Impressive to say the least. Well done Jackie, and congrats on the M&S achievement. Thanks for visiting me and Hugs, Neet15 xx (who is playing catch up after internet went on a silly yesterday)
Hi Jackie, love the look of all those Dylusions inks - great colours. I really must try out Gesso too, have had some for ages but have not used it yet. Happy journalling! Hugs, Anne x #65
Hi. I'm an art journaler too. Always exciting to see people's first pages! Hope you find you enjoy it - I love it because there's always some new technique to try and there are no rules as to what you can do. Fab start with the inks!
Lots of spray inks with which to get messy, I see!! I love the pages from your journal in the previous post - I've always loved stencilling, and yours is fab :D Hugs, LLJ #68 xx
Well done, getting to the NEC... It must have been fun! Nice to see you getting stuck in straight away on your new art journal, and I'm sure you'll produce some lovely pages.
Thanks for your lovely comment - glad you like my art journal page. My hubby is fine again now, thank you - but it was awful while it lasted! I've neve heard of the 7-year immunity thing - I can't remember when I last had a tummy bug but let's hope it was withinthe last 7 years so I escape the current one! I've managed it so far.
hope you enjoyed the cinema etc. tha nks for visiting not sure what i will use the cards for sometimes I just use the card tos stamping images on janet #26
Hahaha! It is great to play with new stuff! I hope you have fun (love your backgrounds btw!) Thanks for stopping by my blog. See you next week! Laura #116 xxx
Wow I had a look around at your blog I really like your stamping on copper the dragonfly looks amazing.. Love your backgrounds have fun in your journal.. Thanks for visiting my blog.. Sandy :)
Thanks for stopping by my crafting cave and leaving me a sweet comment...sorry I'm running so late getting back to see your space...looks like you've borrowed the dining room table for the moment, huh? Lots of inks to play with...hope it didn't stay on your hands for days like it does on mine! lol I'm sure there is something to get it off but its certainly not soap and water! :) Deeyll #65
Its great having a play with new stuff, happy journalling. Francesca #77
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've got straight to work with that journal as well. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn #117
You've made a great start on your backgrounds for the art journal - this something else I keep saying I want to have a go at.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and the good wishes for our grandaughter.
Super backgrounds. I'm doing the November Art Journalling Challenge over at An Attitude of Gratitude. I like what you've been up to and may have to pinch some of your ideas. :) BJ#36
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie thanks for popping by - the autumnal colours you saw at the end of my desk are the oranges from some halloween ribbon and a pile of ribbons I got from a friend. You look lie you are about to have a whole heap of painty inky fun! Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 30
ReplyDeleteGreat that you've got started with your NEC stash already! I was there on Sunday, but it looks as though I'm probably going to have to wait for next Sunday before there's a proper chance to play! Look forward to seeing what comes about with all that lovely inkiness... happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
#4
Nice looking desk! Love all the spray bottles and color that is there. I need to get busy and gesso some pages to take with me on my winter vacation soon! Have a great week and thanks for sharing and visiting my desk. I love comments! Vickie #62
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing your work appearing in your new journal - especially having read your bio opposite. Impressive to say the least. Well done Jackie, and congrats on the M&S achievement.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me and Hugs, Neet15 xx (who is playing catch up after internet went on a silly yesterday)
Hi Jackie, love the look of all those Dylusions inks - great colours. I really must try out Gesso too, have had some for ages but have not used it yet. Happy journalling! Hugs, Anne x #65
ReplyDeleteHi. I'm an art journaler too. Always exciting to see people's first pages! Hope you find you enjoy it - I love it because there's always some new technique to try and there are no rules as to what you can do. Fab start with the inks!
ReplyDeleteLots of spray inks with which to get messy, I see!! I love the pages from your journal in the previous post - I've always loved stencilling, and yours is fab :D
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ #68 xx
Well done, getting to the NEC... It must have been fun! Nice to see you getting stuck in straight away on your new art journal, and I'm sure you'll produce some lovely pages.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment - glad you like my art journal page. My hubby is fine again now, thank you - but it was awful while it lasted! I've neve heard of the 7-year immunity thing - I can't remember when I last had a tummy bug but let's hope it was withinthe last 7 years so I escape the current one! I've managed it so far.
Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #20
hope you enjoyed the cinema etc.
ReplyDeletetha nks for visiting not sure what i will use the cards for sometimes I just use the card tos stamping images on
janet #26
And of curse, to do backgrounds you need a full range of every make of spray and ink?!! Lovely stuff and isnt the light good in your huge dining room.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! It is great to play with new stuff! I hope you have fun (love your backgrounds btw!) Thanks for stopping by my blog. See you next week! Laura #116 xxx
ReplyDeleteWow I had a look around at your blog I really like your stamping on copper the dragonfly looks amazing.. Love your backgrounds have fun in your journal.. Thanks for visiting my blog.. Sandy :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my crafting cave and leaving me a sweet comment...sorry I'm running so late getting back to see your space...looks like you've borrowed the dining room table for the moment, huh? Lots of inks to play with...hope it didn't stay on your hands for days like it does on mine! lol I'm sure there is something to get it off but its certainly not soap and water! :) Deeyll #65
ReplyDelete