Tuesday, 19 March 2013

What's on my desk this week?

Well ...first I must say sorry for being AWOL last week , but we went on holiday, just hubby and I for our wedding anniversary.
This is how my desks looks today
It's all tidy!!!!!.... I cleared it up before I went away, the layout on the easel I 'found' under my pile of paper while clearing it up!!! I had wondered where it had gone!



Since my desk is boring....... And I have not crafted for two weeks due to being on holiday I thought I would show you the other side of the room



Not such a pretty site !
Bit of sorting out and tidying up to do!
More fun would be to show you some stamps I bought while on holiday, here they are......


And I also bought one of these, so lots of fun ahead I think


Well that's about it from me this week, it's back to my Scrapbooking this week so I hope to have some new layouts to show you next week. In the mean time if you would like to go visit some other crafty desks just click on the Stamping Ground link on the right hand side of my blog.
Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.

60 comments:

  1. Love those stamps, some cool designs there. dont know much about Gelli plates though so will watch your blog for the projects you use them on.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gill I think I have some learning to do re my geli plate to !

      Delete
  2. Enjoy using all your fab stamps Jackie & glad you both had a lovely Anniversary trip . Jill #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me worried with that oh so clean desk, then I scrolled down and saw what could have been my studio...felt more at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of Dina's stamps, you will love them I am sure... they all look gorgeous. Have fun with your gelli plate. Helen 8 oh and happy anniversary for last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely holiday where did you go?

    My gosh I am so loving your new stamp stash those look wonderful.....


    Maria in Oz #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. We went to Florida, away from the cold uk !

    ReplyDelete
  7. not only do you get to go on a lovely holiday for your anniversary but you get to buy some amazing stamps and a gelli plate. I have still to see one of these gelli plates and see how they work
    Wishing you a Happy WOYWW
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to see how they work a little more myself I believe Barbra grey is just starting to use them !

      Delete
  8. Nice stamps and a Gelli plate!
    ha to smile at the contrast in the different sides of your room. What is that on your 'oh so tidy' desk? It's like a black square?
    Happy belated anniversary - hop you went somewhere nice.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a messy mat so I don't get paint on the table !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow.. what fab blog!

    As I could see you are an Art Journaler too!
    Maybe you have fun to participate once on our monthly challenge for Art Journalers over on
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

    and do you know what a MOO is?
    No?
    look here and take part:
    MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE

    xxx
    Susi/ froebelsternchen

    from Austria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have a look at the challenge thanks for letting me know about it

      Delete
  11. Happy WOYWW!

    What a lovely desk!

    Amy #97

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great new goodies you have there, all ready to mess up that tidy desk! Enjoy desk hopping. Take care Zo xx 87

    ReplyDelete
  13. that gelli plate looks fun! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #95

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's always nice to start your crafting with a clear, tidy desk and it's something I should try more often.

    Hope you had a great time on your anniversary.

    Happy WOYWW Susi #67

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, have fun with the Gelli plate! I love mine but have been sidetracked by all things fabric for a little while. It's totally addictive. And my doesn't your desk look tidy! As for the other shot...well, 'nuff said.

    Happy WOYWW

    MA (3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched a few u tube Demo's including yours to get an idea so hope it goes ok

      Delete
  16. I've been looking for a Gelli plate. Where did you find yours? Nice stamps too! Sue #126

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Donna Downey but in the uk you can get them from Barbra grey at clarity stamps

      Delete
  17. Well Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful time on Holiday!! Great buys too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous new stamps and crafty treasure - bet you can't wait to play x Happy WOYWW and have a great week Heather#133

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes I am looking forward to using them

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey,my gelli plate arrived yeaterday. I haven't had time to play yet. i must keep watching to see how you get on with yours.
    I hope you enjoyed the break. It looks as though you had a good shopping spree anyway. Kate x #57

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Jackie, belated congratulations on your wedding anniversary. Like the souvenirs you brought back too - interesting stamps - sure beats a stick of rock :) I'm impatiently awaiting delivery of a gelli plate - can't wait to try it out. Hope you are having a happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #55

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I've seen a lot about those gelli plates but no idea what it does! Look forward to coming back to your blog soon to see what you've done with it!

    Happy WOYWW!

    StampinBoots x #144

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can see hours of fun with your gelliplate. I have a couple of friends who have just bought one and they absolutely love it and have created some stunning backgrounds. Have fun and Happy WOYWW
    hugs Lisax #71

    ReplyDelete
  24. i am soooo glad you showed the rest of the room - wondered if a robot sat at that desk :) love the stamps - is that a diane wakely one??
    and thanks for dropping by and leaving a lovely comment already - i really appreciate it :)
    happy WOYWW and have a great week!
    no. 7

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the contrast between the two sides of your room...it made me smile as that's exactly what I do! I have recently got a gelliplate and love it so I look forward to seeing what you make with yours. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro xx #81

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG, what a crackup, Jackie! You are not allowed to scrap until you clean up that mess! Hahaha, it looks so pristine and then, oops, look behind you. Honestly, I had a hoot, but I'm serious - clean that up!!

    Happy belated anniversary! I'm happy you got to get away on holiday!

    Thanks for stopping by the Playhouse earlier and have a wonderful week! Darnell #42

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow talk about 2 sides of your room your new stamps look amazing have fun with them hugs Nikki #1

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gelli Plates seem to be the all the rage in USA. So it looks like your vacation left you some time for finding great new products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little online order before you go ...... And geli plates arrive !

      Delete
  29. That's one tidy desk!! But the 'dark side' is more fun :) I find things like that all the time too...is it age, do you think?? Sigh.....
    Hope you and DH had a fab time away :)
    Hugs, LLJ 45 xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for visiting me today and for your comment on my journal pages. Hugs, Sue#126

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a contrast the desk vs the other side of the room - LOL. Super stamps and NO not another Gelli plate, not got the urge for one yet but having given in to the Pink Tape Gun you never know!
    YES the bookmark is of Miffy - it is one of my 12 Months in View Challenge items. Thanks, I am alot better than I was. Happy WOYWW BJ#137 and thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like a wonderful holiday! Love them stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Jackie - Belated WOYWW and anniversary greetings.
    What a lovely clear space for you to play with your fabulous new stamps - they look great!
    Gill x #41

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOVE the look of your new goodies Jackie!! Enjoy playing. Happy belated WOYWW and thanks for dropping by, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oooh I was about to express my jealousy of your pristine clean desk but then I saw your other photo and felt relieved that I'm not the only one whose craft room looks that way! :D

    Have fun playing with your Gelli plate - and your new stamps look lovely! :)

    Ali #88

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope we had good weather for your visit! Love the goodies bought while on holiday. A belated happy anniversary to you. a bit late finishing my visits. Happy WOYWW! Nan #3

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the layout! What a beautiful way to share family history. I really want to get a Gelli plate but until then, I will live through you and yours! The stamps are gorgeous. Can't wait to see your next creations. Happy Wednesday! SueC#137

    ReplyDelete