Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Stampotique Designers Callenge

Well the challenge I set over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog ( a direct link is on the right hand side of my blog)has run it's time and now it's Kathi's turn to set the new challenge!

Kathi's challenge is called Perfect Pairs

Here's what she says....
It's almost Valentines Day. Valentines Day makes me think of couples, so my challenge is perfect pairs.
Use 2 of an item so things are in pairs, This can be 2 stamped images, 2 embellishments, 2 layers of patterned papers, 2 colours etc.
See how many pairs you can use in your project, just be sure to use at least one perfect pair!

So get stamping and make a project and join in and link your stamped project to the challenge..... You could be chosen as a Top3 or even win a prize, you can never have enough stamps!!!!

Here is my project for Kathi's challenge




I have done a few step by step pictures so you can see how I made this project.

First I stamped Little Hoo Hoo #4023 and carols flower small #9166 and cut them out.



Then I stamped Stacked suitcases #10011 designed by my team mate France Papillon( have you seen her project I'd craft stamper this month)



Sprayed it with a mix of water and glycerine and screwed it up


Then I unscrewed it and dried it and inked it up to make it look weathered and cut it out.


After this I stamped the stacked suitcases again this time on suede



Then I combined the two onto the tag I had made using my Gelli plate and cutting a tag from the paper.



Then I inked round the letters



Inked the flowers and using a ball tool moulded the petals



Then glued the two stamped images together and added a button.


Then put all elements into position and glued them down. Put two textures of ribbon together on the parcel and added the tag .


Hope you like my gift and tag!

3 comments: