This week Kim has set the challenge for us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge,( there is a link to her blog on the right hand side of my blog) this is what Kim had to say about her challenge ........,
Happy Wednesday! It's Kim and I'm excited to be hosting this weeks challenge. June here in the states is often a time of many anniversaries and weddings and so I challenge you to create with an Anniversary, Wedding or Love theme.
While you all are busy creating, I'll be celebrating with the love of my life our 18th anniversary so can't wait to see what you all come up with. Have fun and hope you love every minute creating :-)
So with this in mind I set to work and this tag is what I made ....
Here are a few step by step photos to show how I made this tag
I started with a white tag, inked with distress inks, then used water on foam to release some of the colour, to give the bleached look. Then stamped these two images from Stampotique rubber stamps.
Then used a few more stampotique rubber stamps as shown in the picture below, and stamped and destressed!
Hope that gives you a little idea of the stamps I used this week to make my tag!
Just pop over to the challenge blog ( link is on the right of this post) and join in the fun and show us your creation!






Love your tag, Jackie! I will remember the foam/water technique as I love the interest it adds to the background! A great combination of stamps, but love how you used the Kisses stamp repeatedly, especially at the top-right corner! A great way to show some love!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome Jackie, I love that bright background. I HAVE to get that heart stamp. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! My husband and I just celebrated out 17th on the 21st! YAY
ReplyDeleteAn adorable tag Jackie, I love those colours!!! Big hugs xx
ReplyDeleteGreat colors on your tag!
ReplyDeleteLovely tag, Jackie. Congrats on your 18th wedding anniversary. I will have my 25th on September !!! Where did the time go ???
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Lovely and bright Jackie, love it! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag Jackie. Gorgeous summery colours, perfect to add to an anniversary gift ♥
ReplyDelete