Tuesday, 17 June 2014

stampotique Designers Challenge ....... Sentiments

 This weeks challenge has been set by Gez,


This is what she said............. I am delighted to be your hostess for this challenge.. I love sentiments and sayings, they really say it all to me! They make a piece finished! I'd like you to share some of your favourite words with us this week! They can be a main focal point or an embellishment, it's your choice! Say it with words...


So I thought I would look at a few words and found one I thought many of us could relate to !

So here is my offering this week.

I hope you like it!
To me it showcases that Stampotique with it's around 20 designers are a  varied  bunch of talented people with very different tastes but are all sisters together! 
Here are a few step by step photos of how I made this journal page
I started by spraying Dylusions inks on paper then 
Grunge paste and stencils, then I sanded it down 
Then I added Dylusions spray ink to a blank ink pad and then used various junk iteams to stamp with onto the background
Then used stampotique rubber stamps on the background
And I carried on until I produced this journal page!
Now it's over to you to have a go and join in with the fun, and have a go!
Come and join in at the SDC blog there is a link on the right hand side and you could be the lucky winner of a Stampotique gift voucher to buy rubber stamps, good luck.











6 comments:

  1. I love that quote! Your background is so cool, loving everything about this. That washy tape they are standing on is really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this does not perfectly describe my sister and me, I don't know what does! And, by the way, I am on the right! ;-) I so agree about the diverse kinds of stamps from Stampotique Originals! Your work today showcases that, for sure! Love it, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a sister in real life, but I am so blessed with all my Stampotique sisters !!! Love your page !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Jackie, love those colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the whole idea of your pages and your words!

    ReplyDelete