Tuesday, 2 December 2014

What's on my Work Desk Wednesday

Here is a picture of my desk how it looks now ....
My desk is covered with photos as I'm doing my project Life Lara Album and want to get the first six months finished.
And a little further away.....
Since I have returned from holiday, I have managed a couple of hours in my craft room doing my PL/ Lara album and that's about it! 
This was my desk last week, that I didn't show......

I did make this Christmas decoration...
Well if you would like to visit some crafty desks, just click on the link marked stamping ground on the right hand side of my blog further down the page and Julia will explain all! 
Thank you for leaving a comment, and I will return your comments asap! 



15 comments:

  1. Your space is very busy and your poolside desk looks so inviting :)
    What an adorable decoration you made so
    cute
    hugs Nikki
    no #yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see the Lara album is still progressing! I do like last week's desk, looks very inviting. Happy WOYWW Helen 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoah - I'd have enjoyed last week's desk, too! Lara's album is coming on a treat, and I love the star - what did you make the shape with? Happy WOYWW, Chris # 15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, very nice...hope you had a fab holiday. Love the decoration :-)
    Your desk looks good and busy, Lara's album is coming on a treat. Bet your feet haven't hit the ground since you got back, eh?!
    Hugs, LLJ 22 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see the progress on your Lara album.
    Sandra de @29

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your such a tease showing us the poolside table! One can only dream! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie, thanks to you I made my GD an album for her first birthday.. one year in photos. Lovely ornament. Enjoy your week RobynO#26

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had a pool, I would also go sit by it...but the wind is howling today and will for the whole week...Most unpleasant out. Great pics of your album progress. #24

    ReplyDelete
  9. I envy you!! Sitting by the pool - here it is cold and grey. It is even snowing on my blog.
    Cheers
    Gabriele 12

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I love your desk from last week too! But so much fun going on with your photos and scrapping today. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #40

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the size of your desk. Looks like you will be up to lots of mischief. Have a great time

    Pat #50

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the look of both your desks Lol!
    Hope you had a great time.
    Happy crafting, Angela x 28

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I swap desks with you please? Would love to sit by a pool right now instead of the fire! Pretty cold right now!
    Hugs
    Hettie 39
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so want that desk from last week with all my art supplies combined to keep me happy, but then I think I would sleep time away, seems a waste.

    Lara is such a beautiful little angel and your PL album seems to be nearly finished.

    Happy Belated WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 61

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your desk looks very much in use my friend! Good luck with getting the first 6 months of PL Lara finished! I am drooling over the poolside desk! :D We are awaiting our second snow storm of the season up here in New Hampshire USA.
    Hugs and Happy Holidays,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete