It's not my normal desk, as my normal one is still the same as last week covered in my baby Lara project life stuff!
I have moved to this other desk so I can make Christmas cards!
If you would like to visit other crafty desks, just click on the link marked stamping ground on the right hand side further down the page.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is much appreciated and I will try and return it asap

I like this desk (not that I don't like the baby Lara desk!)- and I love your tub of pencils and pens!! Helen 8
ReplyDeleteThe cards are coming on a treat - lovely. You're using the same mug as me - feels like we're actually having a cuppa together - cheers! Happy WOYWW, Chris # 13
ReplyDeleteWow two desks ...lucky you. Absolutely love the vintage tin on your desk.
ReplyDeleteSandra de @33
Oh I do love the two stamps you're using Jackie, my current faves I think! Lots of fussy cutting around the reindeer though. Am frightened to turn to another surface to do anything else on, the whole place would be a shambles!
ReplyDeleteI very much like the brown paper and the stamps. What background are you going to use? Do you cut everything with the scissors?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gabriele 23
I like the colors and stamps you are using for your cards. #48
ReplyDeleteThe cards are going to be lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Tertia #32
Love your cards, never thought of using Kraft, please show them when they're finished.
ReplyDeletexx
Bishopsmate #63
2 desks how cool. I have my incoming (messy) side, my computer center, and my actual working space on my right.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Pat #66
You can never have too many desks I reckon! Love the look of the white stamping on Kraft, very stylish :o) happy WOYWW Annie C #67
ReplyDeleteLove the busyness of your desk. Is that a biscuit tin? I have one just like that but it holds buttons. It used to be my mother-in-law's and I inherited it.
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late but I like to take my time. Sometimes I start at the top and sometimes at the bottom....
Have a good week,
Lisca#25
WOW, very busy, Looks like your are getting a lot done!. Good your have your cuppa to keep you going .Keep smiling and creating.
ReplyDelete