Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Stampotique Designers Blog Challenge 177.................. New Years Resolution

Here we are in 2015 and Claudine is our hostess over at the SDC blog, this week. You can find a link to her blog on the right hand side of this post.
Claudine said most of us create a New Years Resolution at the beginning of the year. For 2015 try your hand at making something with your New Years resolution in mind!
So this got me thinking about New Year resolutions, I always make myself a set of crafting goals each year. One of the goals I set myself this year was do make more scrapbook layouts, so with that in mind I got my stampotique rubber stamps out and set to work. 
Here is my layout, I wanted to use just Rubber stamps and make everything myself if I could.
Here are a couple of pictures Of work in progress to give you an idea of how I made it ! 


Now it's over to you to join in the fun there is a link to the SDC blog on the right hand side of this post 







6 comments:

  1. I love this Jackie, such a happy page xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and so darn cute Jackie, I just love how you've used the Stampotique stamps on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Jackie, I love the cut outs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is your page, so many cute images and love the CAS style for your scrapbook page. You let your images do the talking :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page Jackie, these are going to be such precious keepsakes :) xx

    ReplyDelete