Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something New.
Coby said she loves this quote and would like you to use it as her inspiration, make what you want, but she would like to see one or more aspects from the quote. Have lots of fun!
Well with this in mind I set to work and made this set of Project Life cards......
So the something old is the antique lace I used on them, I found this in a old button tin years ago.
Something blue is the ink I used on the background.
Something new is the seahorse stamp
I have used 6 Stampotique rubber stamps in the making of this set of PL cards. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of how I made them.......
Now it's over to you to join in the fun... Get your stamps out and have fun and link your project up to the SDC blog, there is a link on the right hand side of this blog.




These are fabulous!! Love the crazy fish and seahorse
ReplyDeleteFabulous set of cards Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards, that little touch of lace is magical :) xx
ReplyDeleteOhhhh love the backgrounds on these sweet cards.
ReplyDelete