Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge 201: Give wings

Astrid Stulemeijer is our hostess this week at the SDC blog.
This is what she said about her challenge..."Every stamper has a little Frankenstein in them. She wants us to give our project wings! 

So with this in mind I made this project

The stampotique stamps I used were


So now it's over to you to get your stamps out and join in the fun! There is a link to the SDC blog on the right of this post



8 comments:

  1. I love that you used the bat wings, amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those batty wings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love those batty wings...
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this xx xx great colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun Jackie, have a lovely weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Jackie, Great background, love the blue and yellow together a lovely fun piece :D x

    ReplyDelete