Today is our 200th challenge and we would like you to join us this week by celebrating, create with celebration or best wishes in mind!
There maybe an extra prize this month, so get your stamps out and join in the fun....... There is a link on the right of this post!
There is a Stampotique stamp give away on Arwens blog today, there is a link to her blog on the right hand side of this post.
There is a Stampotique stamp give away on Arwens blog today, there is a link to her blog on the right hand side of this post.
I started to make my project with this in mind, thinking about the card I made for the 150 th challenge then thought it might be nice to say Thank you ..... For joining in all the challenges! I thought Kate's fabulous stamp would be a right royal way to do that!




The Beauty Queen! She's wonderful Jackie :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, mentioned my raffle!
xoxo Arwen
What a great idea Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGreat background for a fab stamp!
ReplyDeleteStunning colours Jackie and a gorgeous card :) xx
ReplyDeleteLovely Jackie !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x