The challenge this month is Take a Stamp: Any stamped creation.
That's gives us lots of scope to use a stamped image, so with this in mind I made this card.
I made this by Stamping, with one of the new IndigoBlu stamps onto metal, for a change!
Now before I show you some step by step photos, I must tell you there is a fabulous prize this month from
And the prize is FOUR plates of rubber stamps, for the random winner, I have had a look at there website .....and there stamps look fantastic! So get your stamps out and come and join in the challenge, and link your project. Remember the design teams favourite gets to be featured in Craft Stamper Magazine and on the blog.
Now here are a few step by step photos to give you an idea how I made this card










Hi Jackie, this is awesome! That's it, can't say anymore... lol. xxx
ReplyDeleteLOVE your DT project!
ReplyDeletexxx Ellie Knol xxx
Love the texture!
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful and lovely project Jackie, I love your metal embossing, really fab :)
ReplyDeleteHappy sunday, crafty hugs from France! Coco xx