Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge 205:Stamped Backgrounds using household materials

This week are host is Arewn McCullen and her challenge to us all is to use household materials to make a background. So have a look around your home and see what you can use, e.g foil, plastic bag, lids etc.

So with this in mind and a set of visiting Santa photo's I wanted to put in my album this week I set to work and made this set of PL cards. 
The santos grotto cards I made in Red and Green and added the Blur to match Lara's snow suite she was wearing.
I started by collecting up a few bits and bobs from around the house 
Then Got a plastic bag and green paint and randomly splattered paint on my cards, then did the same with red paint.
Then Got some blue paint and used the I teams I had found and stamped with them on the cards
Then I stamped with my Stampotique stamps these 3 images onto separate card
Then Stampotique stamp direct onto the card 
Then Coloured and cut out Agatha
Then Glued them all onto the cards I had made and added a little washi tape
Now it's done to you to have a look round your house and finds some bits to stamp with and come and join in the fun!













4 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT & so inspiring Jackie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Jackie <3
    Love it!
    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another set of cards done, you are on a roll! Love your paint on the plastic bag tech! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely original and inspiring Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete