After my blog you will go onto the talented Gez Butterwoth .... here
Today we joined by the Stampotique Design Team to showcase some of the new images released from Stampotique this month. If you have not seen all the new images you can on the website .....here.
As with all new releases there is a variety on images from the designers for any stammers, scrapbookers journal ears out there. We always love to see what your favourites are so while your hopping round make sure to stop by and say hi on our blogs and come back and tell us what some of your favourite images from the release were.
We are giving away a $30 gift certificate for stamps and a grab bag of stamps on two of the blogs, but you will not know which ones they are so stop by and visit them all and leave a comment to be in with a chance to win! We will pick the winners on our first Challenge in September.
Have fun hopping and here are a little set of Project Life cards I made with a couple of the new stamps from Magda
And here is the set together ready for my PL album
Now it's goodbye from me and a big thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment
And onto Gez...... here




So sweet and beautiful projects <3
ReplyDeleteI love snowflakes
xoxo Arwen
such a sweet Christmas cards....love the colors you used
ReplyDeleteAWESOME ♥♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteGreat christmas projects. Stunning work and use of stamps
ReplyDeleteLove your Project Life Cards, you've done a fab job of illustrating the new stamps, which I ordered this morning.x
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful piece Jackie and great stamps.I am really excited about the new releases and thanks for a great blog hop
ReplyDeletex catherine
So SO cute. My heart melted xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Jackie! Love the soft colors.
ReplyDeleteAw these are fab for Christmas cards and tags. Love your colour combo!
ReplyDeletelove these christmas cards!
ReplyDeleteCute cards! Lovely work :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to make project life cards! They turned out awesome - beautiful work! <3
ReplyDeleteThat little reindeer is precious, great Christmas ideas!
ReplyDeleteThose are really sweet. What a perfect showcase for the new stamps.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Yummy colors too!
ReplyDeleteTrio of goodness for sure! So cute the color combos and new images!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely Christmas cards, love Stampotique Stamps. debbie x
ReplyDeleteLove these :)
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning Jackie, I really love the stamps in these soft colours xx
ReplyDeleteAdorable Christmas cards! I love that you used the antlers on the person :) Christi
ReplyDeleteArt without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}
love your colourways
ReplyDeleteI always love your Project Life cards Jackie, these are fabulous and I love your colors.
ReplyDeleteThese are so fabulous. Great backgrounds with a wonderful color scheme. Great job coloring the images as well.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I think that cute little reindeer will be hopping onto my wish list, along with ...... !!!
ReplyDeleteGetting into the Christmas spirit, these are gorgeous makes Jackie :) Great hop - thank you x
ReplyDeleteI really like the light color combo, kind of nontraditional.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute cards. I especially like that reindeer. Not too soon to start thinking about Christmas and getting ready.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I don't want to use the "C" word just yet, I do like your PL cards !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
WOW I simply LOVE these X-,mas cards with the reindeer....nice colors, perfect layout, sinple gorgious!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable and i love the colour combo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, great use of the new stamps and I love your backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteYou reminded me - Christmas is on it's way... How cute are these!
ReplyDeleteyour project life cards are great and you are ahead of the game with holiday stuff!
ReplyDeletewow! wonderful Cards! the reindeer looks so cute.
ReplyDeletex Sternenglanz
Beautiful cards and I love the colours you've used. They're my 'go to' colours.
ReplyDeleteI have already bought these stamps, they're soooo adorable and look perfect on your project life cards! Xx