More info can be found at the Craft Stamper Magazine blog ....... Here
There is a fab prize to win this month from STAMPlorations a set of stamps and two stencils.
If you enter the challenge... There is a code to get free shipping from the company as well.
Here is my project this month a set of PL cards, thinking Haloween is just round the corner.....
I wanted to use these cards with some photos I had, so I coloured the card stock first to get the right colour to match my photos. I used 4 IndigoBlu acrylic paints and added water and sprayed the card stock till I got the right colour, then scratched the paper to make lines and let a little more ink flow in.
I then cut out my PL cards
I stamped this one with a Stampotique rubber stamp by Magda
I also stamped it onto white cards stock and coloured it then cut it out and glued it on top.
Then did fox stitching round the outside and stamped a quote from Tim Holtz.
Then on the smaller cards stamped the witch and spider both from Stampotique .







These are just so cute ...... xx
ReplyDeleteLove these little gems Jackie. Jenny x
ReplyDelete