Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge 214: Early Halloween

Carol is our hostess this week at the SDC blog and she set us the fun challenge of Early Halloween!

Carol says she loves Halloween, so any excuse to sneak it in a month early is fine with her! 

Well I normally make my PL cards to match photos I have taken, however the day before making my cards I purchased a witches outfit for Lara for Halloween, as for the first time I found one small enough to fit her, its age 2, so might be a little big, but smaller than all the others I've found! 
This is the fabric of the outfit
So I used paints to match
And found some black PL cards...
Used France's little stars from her cube
Then stamped and coloured Magda's Agatha witch 
And here we have it .......... My creation for this weeks challenge 
I must add the big challenge now is to get Lara into the outfit and take some photos! 
Here is another set I made a couple of weeks ago for Craft Stamper magazine 
And here they are going into the PL wallet with photos almost finnished! 








2 comments:

  1. Jackie these are absolutely beautiful! I guess it makes it easier having Lara as your inspiration. Every time I see you work it makes me want to take up scrapbooking! Can't wait to see Lara in her new outfit xx

    ReplyDelete