So with this in mind I got out some bright eye popping colours and made this card...
I started by stamping one of Kate Cranes new Stampotique rubber stamps and colouring the image in
The bright colours made me think of the beautiful colours of the flowers in summer so I felt a flowery face was need so found one of Janet's flower girl stamps and made a face
I think the colours of summer make you feel happy so I added the work happy using Stampotique rubber stamps. I then made a boarder for the card and added my happy letters to it.
And there you have it .... My bright happy card!
Now it's over to you to come and join in the fun, there is a link to the challenge on the right hand side of this post !





OMG, love the stamps you've used, love the card die, this is really fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteLove the stamp combo!
ReplyDeleteSuch a delightful mash up. Love it!
ReplyDelete