Tuesday, 9 February 2016
Stampotique Designers Challenge 231: Love is in the air
This week Coby is our hostess and since Valentine's Day is not far away she has chosen love is is the air, as her theame. However she asked us to think.... Love is more than boy an girl. She said love is tender love is sweet, love is our children and grandchildren our animals. So with this in mind I made a scrapbook page ..... A long time since I have made a 12 x 12 page. I made this page using 3 Stampotique rubber stamps .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gosh they grow up so fast. Sometimes you miss it and then you look back and see the changes. A real keepsake page!
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie, great 12x12 page ... effective use of stamps and I love the photos, especially the one in the middle :) Elizabeth xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, love this Jackie :D x
ReplyDelete