Tuesday, 21 June 2016

SDC 250: Butterflies, Flowers and all this Garden

Hello today I am hosting the SDC and I am looking for everyone to join in with the Flowers, Butterflies and Garden challenge. Summer is almost here in the Uk, just waiting for the rain to stop! Then we can all get out in the garden and enjoy the flowers and sunshine. 
For my project I wanted to do a 12 x12 scrapbook layout for a change.
I wanted it to be light and bright like the summer so here is my layout, I used 3 Stampotique rubber stamps for this layout.
I
I hope you will join in with this challenge 

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jackie, thank you for such a delightful challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, Lovely page today, your daughter is a sweetie! Great challenge idea, certainly got me thinking :D x

    ReplyDelete