Tuesday, 24 April 2012

A bit of a full desk!!

Well what can i say..............................mmmm its a bit full at the moment, i am planning on putting away over the week whats on this desk and thankfully i can work on another desk... my daughter gave me a new jar for my buttons so i can keep them all in one jar!!!!

28 comments:

  1. What a pile of stuff, I do hope it all has a place to go. Now that is one big jar of buttons and I love it.

    Eliza #26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow now that is a big pile of yumminess!!!! Have great fun with it hugs trace x 97

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your button jar!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tuire #40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the button jar and it must be fun to just move to another desk... I can do with about 10 of those lol...
    Happy WOYWW #34

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the look around your crafting space today
    love the button jar my mum had one of them, they are copics on my desk x

    vicky #104 woyww
    http://angeldrummer.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ps I also have saturated canary candy on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my desk. Great jar of buttons. Will be posting my Royal scrap page later btw BJ#51

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh what a lovely jar of buttons there! Nice busy desk too - enjoy the tidy up! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 20

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah but you're still working on another surface, right? Lovely view, how lovely to have your buttons in that big belly jar...don't they look fab! I surely would like to come round and pick through the piles. Not tidy up, you understand, oh no.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Jackie.... Now thats a busy desk.... Hugs May x x x No10

    ReplyDelete
  10. If your jar of buttons ever wants to move house I'm only a mouse click away!!! ;)
    Laura desk no. 111

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's a button jar! Enjoy WOYWW, am working through the list in shifts! Take care Zo xx 77

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely LOVE that big jar of buttons, but I bet the one you want is always on the bottom!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 118

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to come round and riffle through that gorgeous jar of buttons RIGHT NOW!! They look so pretty :)
    Hugs, LLJ #33 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to plunder through your desk(s). #146

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job you've got another desk to work on. What a lovely big jar for your buttons - (Hazel, #173) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful jar! This looks like an all too familiar mess! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your new button jar! Gorgeous buttons too. Lots of other goodies, just lying in wait! Thanks for sharing! Glenda#103

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! There is a lot of stuff on your desk. The button jar is awesome!
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow,so many buttons,bet you have fun diving in there
    happy belated WOYWW
    kay #98

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is one heck of a busy desk...looks wonderful! I am in awe of your button jar :D
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow that is some pile, good luck with the tidying :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow that is some pile, good luck with the tidying :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks very much like a creative chaos like mine... ;)

    Susan, nr 92 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you promise there is a desk under all that? Wow! I've had piles like that before. I have to chuckle though that sometimes the worst looking messes are the easiest to clean up. I hope that is so in your case. I like that big jar of buttons, very cool looking, but gosh, what if the one you want is near the bottom? Then TimmmmBER! out come all the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Goodluck trying to find buttons in that huge jar, some of them look very interestingBridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wouldnt want to be you when you decide the button you want is at the bottom of that jar :-)
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I wouldnt want to be you when you decide the button you want is at the bottom of that jar :-)
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh! That's busy and that is one heck of a lot of buttons.
    Sorry I am so late - you will see why in my next WOYWW posting. Thanks for visiting and for sharing. Hugs, Neet #3 xx

    ReplyDelete