Scrap Bang Wallop, What a picture, what a photograph, put it in your family album!
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
My desks!!!
Well i sort of have 3 desks that i could use to work at.................if i sorted them out and put everything away............I just do not get any 'me' time to do this, there's always another page to do!!!!!!!
3 desks... you are lucky! Hmmm, actually I kind of have 3 too, one for my actual creating, one for die cutting and one for the PC and all of them have about 4 square inches you can see.... It's called creativity lol! Good luck with the heartfelt creations! When will you hear?
Loving your 3 desks! Your Vintage Photogrqphy stamps look fab too. Thank you for visiting my desk - the cream tea was yummy but we decided to leave the boat trip until the weather is better. You are right - they are Tim Holtz scissors and they are the best I have ever used! Have a good week xx
Seeing the word 'desks', as in multiple desks, just set my heart all a flutter! Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic space Jackie! And thank you for your visit and comment xx Happy WOYWW!
Ah yes, organised chaos, I love it.
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie - I guess workspace is like money then - the more you have the more you need!! Lovely layout at the top of your blog. Happy WOYWW Helen 35
ReplyDeleteWow 3 desks how do you find anything I would get lost. But I bet you know where everything is, its the way of it hey.
ReplyDeletereckon you need me to come and help you organise....oops i mean play......lol
ReplyDeletehave a fab crafty week and
happy woyww
kay,#70
I love that you have 3 desks and no work space :) x
ReplyDelete3 desks... you are lucky! Hmmm, actually I kind of have 3 too, one for my actual creating, one for die cutting and one for the PC and all of them have about 4 square inches you can see.... It's called creativity lol! Good luck with the heartfelt creations! When will you hear?
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and happy hopping!
#32
Loving your 3 desks! Your Vintage Photogrqphy stamps look fab too. Thank you for visiting my desk - the cream tea was yummy but we decided to leave the boat trip until the weather is better. You are right - they are Tim Holtz scissors and they are the best I have ever used! Have a good week xx
ReplyDeleteLovely work space. Looks like you are very busy - thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete#148
Wow what a busy space!! Like the look of those photography stamps!! TFS Cindy #67
ReplyDeleteThose photography stamps are amazing! And who on earth thinks that a mom ever has "ME" time??? haha!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Mommyle 159
Seeing the word 'desks', as in multiple desks, just set my heart all a flutter! Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic space Jackie! And thank you for your visit and comment xx Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteWow. You look to be one very cusy crafter :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
A x #68
ps I really do not like the two word thingy
ooh lovely space and those stamps look interesting.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my desk.
kyla
O my word 3 desks I have to lie down!!!!! a dream come true... lovely busy desk, Hugs May x x x No15
ReplyDeleteYou have the word thing on!!! so I am trying for the third time... hopefully it works x x x x
Wow 3 desks full of crafty goodness. Take care, it's Thursday now so I'm late but I can never get through the list in one go! Love Zo xx 75
ReplyDeleteLove the name of your blog - brilliant! Love also the fact that you have not one but three desks. All busy too,
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet '#10
I agree, your blog title is fabulous
ReplyDeleteSophie x
No.79
I can so empathise.. I have exactly the same problem - no time to tidy, I have another project to work on! :lol:
ReplyDeleteAnd I am *verrrry* jealous of your full SU stamp rack... still working on filling mine up. :D
Ali
Yes same here I'd rather work and work and clean later(and much later it's all piled up still)!
ReplyDeletewoyww #54