Tuesday, 18 September 2012

12 x12 layout using Pan Pastels and Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps

 This is a layout i have made using Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps and Pan Pastels to colour, the stamped images.
Some i stamped with Versa Mark and some Stazon.
I have also added a five velum butterflyies i have made.
The background, i sprayed with Tattered Angel sprays!
Below are some pictures to give you an idea of how it was made...hope it helps! 









10 comments:

  1. Great layout and what a nice collection of pan pastels you have - i havent got any as I think I would need them all if I got into them! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 68

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this layout is so, so beautiful and such a lot of work too. Thanks for sharing.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the silouette background and the great colors1 Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! And now my comment above looks silly as you have shown the LO here. Love how you used the PP's for the flowers.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pages in your posts are beautiful. Are you using textured paint then using things you have to cover the space while you spray and color. Some look like a resist vs a masking technique. Gorgeous, I totally need to do this. And the flowers...I work with flowers but did you cut all those out! yikes Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! what a beautifully done layout!Tamika#137

    ReplyDelete
  7. That layout is beautiful! I love what you have done with those flowers and colours. Happy late WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy,
    That is one productive desk you have there! Love the flowers too!

    Would love for you to visit mine when you have a moment or 2.

    Peace,
    LuLu
    www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the flowers! Is there more detail of how they are made? Beautiful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby there is some step by step pictures on my blog hope that's enough to help you
      Thanks for your commenr

      Delete