Scrap Bang Wallop, What a picture, what a photograph, put it in your family album!
Tuesday, 18 September 2012
This is how my craftng space looks today!!
Well...............to some a mess, to others a very 'busy' place...my husband would say' mess'
Me ...a busy place, this is because i have been busy, with my Pan Pastels seeing what i could do with them...if you check out the post below you will see the results..
Busy every time gets my vote, My word what a Gorgeous layout you have created on the post before with those pan pastels.. simply Beautiful.. Have a good week, Hugs May x x x#8
Now that is what I call a creative wonderland and I beg the question ....What Mess. That layout below and what you did with the pastels is fantastic.xx#9
beautiful daesk! I love all the work you have done with the pan pastels, I have so many pastels but I bout the Soft tools for Pan Pastels to try with my artist's pastels. Your layouts are gorgeosu, I might try them today!
I say creatively busy. Love that LO you made. I must try the pan pastels, but they are not readily available in South Africa and they are VERY expensive when you do find them. Happy WOYWW! Tertia #47
Busy for sure! Love the look of the PPs but every time I get tempted I think about having to spray them with fixative and it puts me off. Then I see something lovely like this and get tempted all over again :)
Fantastic LO's Jackie - you really have been working hard and it's great to see new products demonstrated so successfully.I love the Heartfelt Creations stamps seeing your LO make me want to do some shopping! Have a happy WOYWW Kim xx
wow, such a busy desk, I love how you have spread out on your table with everything at hand, when I work on a larger space I do that too! You layout is just beautiful, had a peek at the post below, it is amazing! Debxx
Jackie! That LO is so pretty. I love that you showed the stages because I thought those were store bought flowers. I would never imagine using those stamps and making something so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.
Thanks for coming to my desk today. I would love a jelly bean machine but between my boys and I they wouldn't last. So for now I have to manage myself.
Your space is so cool I love the state it is in and pan pastels I know nothing about them apart from their name. Maybe you could explain more for me one day I would love that. Thanks for visiting me too.
Your studio looks very spacious and busy. Those pan pastels are to drool over - some very autumnal colours there.
I gulped when I read in your comment on Bernice's blog that you scrapped your gall bladder op. Mine was such a disaster that I'm really not sure I would enjoy a lasting memory of it :))
Happy WOYWW and have a great week. Elizabeth x #113
I say busy! Your desk has so many cool little things, I just want to play with everything. I looked at your layout and it is beautiful. The Pan Pastels are so vivid, wonderful. Have a great week. Frances #80
I say busy! Your desk has so many cool little things, I just want to play with everything. I looked at your layout and it is beautiful. The Pan Pastels are so vivid, wonderful. Have a great week. Frances #80
Lots of creative things happening here. I don't have any of those pastel, I should give them a try! The owl stamp on my desk is from Stampendous. Thanks for stopping by Barb
Can I go with busy mess ! But I am a mess is creative kind of girl ! What a collection of pan pastels you have ! Your layout looks lovely - great colours & composition ! Thanks for coming by Ali #53
Can I go with busy mess ! But I am a mess is creative kind of girl ! What a collection of pan pastels you have ! Your layout looks lovely - great colours & composition ! Thanks for coming by Ali #53
I call it messy,,,, but the best sort of mess and not at all bad, men generally dont know do they!!! great job with the pastels thanks for stopping by already janet #45
I love what I see! I call it creative chaos, and if it looks like that wonderful creations are going to come out of it!! Pan pastels are awesome! I checked out the previous post, you did awesome with them!! xxDaniella#38
Your pan pastels work has turned out great and your workspace just looks creative to me! I tried to find the post where you scrapped your gall bladder op - where do I need to look? Bernice #3
Love the layout, and busy is so much better than just messy. I looked at the previous post, girl those flowers are gorgeous. I have been thinking about getting the pan pastels and It is going to be really soon. Thanks for stopping by. I am running late tonight, so much to do. #21
The picture on your desk looks interesting - hope we get a full view another day. Love my PP's, such easy coverage - so now off to see what you have been doing. Exciting or what? Hugs, Neet xx 33
Nice to see you have a busy desk, it's just like my room. I had a look at your last post and the flowers are beautiful. The colours are really great, it's really a gorgeous layout. Have a great week. Von #48
Hi Jackie! I've just spent the last hour looking at lots of your posts and layouts, and I have to say that I'm absolutely IN LOVE with your work! It is GORGEOUS! The layout below has to be one of the best I've ever seen. I love your use of color and the shades you use. You are a true artist and I'm happy to call myself your newest follower! Thank you for all the inspiration. I need to go find some masks and pan pastels now!!!
Amy E. #10 amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Busy... no question - husbands just don't know what's what, I'm afraid! Glorious layout below with your pan pastels - looks just fabulous! Belated Happy WOYWW! Alison x #103
What do hubbies know!!!! Its a creative space being used as it should! Not used pan pastels before so its always great to see how others use a new product.
BUSY is my vote, and your layoutis just beautiful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKrisha #30
Ooh those pan pastels look good but i've a tad too much already lol
ReplyDeleteHappy speak like a pirate day and enjoy crafting
:D
Lisa
#40
i would love to have a busy space like yours! my little desk is way too small for all my mess, LOL!
ReplyDeleteMy vote would have to be creative and busy! OMG! Look at all the fun things to play with! Have a great week! Vickie #73
ReplyDeleteBusy every time gets my vote, My word what a Gorgeous layout you have created on the post before with those pan pastels.. simply Beautiful.. Have a good week, Hugs May x x x#8
ReplyDeleteNow that is what I call a creative wonderland and I beg the question ....What Mess.
ReplyDeleteThat layout below and what you did with the pastels is fantastic.xx#9
beautiful daesk! I love all the work you have done with the pan pastels, I have so many pastels but I bout the Soft tools for Pan Pastels to try with my artist's pastels. Your layouts are gorgeosu, I might try them today!
ReplyDeletethe pan pastels look bril... should use mine more often...where did you get the trays for them?
ReplyDeleteHave a great woyww day
Jennie #50
I say creatively busy. Love that LO you made. I must try the pan pastels, but they are not readily available in South Africa and they are VERY expensive when you do find them.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Tertia #47
Busy for sure! Love the look of the PPs but every time I get tempted I think about having to spray them with fixative and it puts me off. Then I see something lovely like this and get tempted all over again :)
ReplyDeleteMA (2)
Fantastic LO's Jackie - you really have been working hard and it's great to see new products demonstrated so successfully.I love the Heartfelt Creations stamps seeing your LO make me want to do some shopping! Have a happy WOYWW Kim xx
ReplyDeletewow, such a busy desk, I love how you have spread out on your table with everything at hand, when I work on a larger space I do that too! You layout is just beautiful, had a peek at the post below, it is amazing!
ReplyDeleteDebxx
Jackie! That LO is so pretty. I love that you showed the stages because I thought those were store bought flowers. I would never imagine using those stamps and making something so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to my desk today. I would love a jelly bean machine but between my boys and I they wouldn't last. So for now I have to manage myself.
Take care,
Belinda (42)
Your space is so cool I love the state it is in and pan pastels I know nothing about them apart from their name. Maybe you could explain more for me one day I would love that. Thanks for visiting me too.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Eliza #45
Your studio looks very spacious and busy. Those pan pastels are to drool over - some very autumnal colours there.
ReplyDeleteI gulped when I read in your comment on Bernice's blog that you scrapped your gall bladder op. Mine was such a disaster that I'm really not sure I would enjoy a lasting memory of it :))
Happy WOYWW and have a great week. Elizabeth x #113
That is a creative, wonderful table full of fun!! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #36
ReplyDeleteI say busy! Your desk has so many cool little things, I just want to play with everything. I looked at your layout and it is beautiful. The Pan Pastels are so vivid, wonderful. Have a great week. Frances #80
ReplyDeleteI say busy! Your desk has so many cool little things, I just want to play with everything. I looked at your layout and it is beautiful. The Pan Pastels are so vivid, wonderful. Have a great week. Frances #80
ReplyDeletenot tried pan pastels yet,but they look so colourful,thanks for visiting me :)
ReplyDeletehave a super woyww
kay #54
oh what fun!!! love the place and those pastels!!! they look so inspiring!!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of creative things happening here. I don't have any of those pastel, I should give them a try! The owl stamp on my desk is from Stampendous. Thanks for stopping by
ReplyDeleteBarb
Can I go with busy mess ! But I am a mess is creative kind of girl ! What a collection of pan pastels you have ! Your layout looks lovely - great colours & composition ! Thanks for coming by Ali #53
ReplyDeleteCan I go with busy mess ! But I am a mess is creative kind of girl ! What a collection of pan pastels you have ! Your layout looks lovely - great colours & composition ! Thanks for coming by Ali #53
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful wonderful work space...so big and open...room for lots of great piles! Your page turned out beautifully!
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you - busy, VERY busy!
The scrapbook page looks adorable; loads of beautiful blooms!
Thanks for visiting me already this week.
Hugs, Kay #17
Thanks for stopping by, adorable page wonderful colours. BJ#19
ReplyDeleteI call it messy,,,, but the best sort of mess and not at all bad, men generally dont know do they!!!
ReplyDeletegreat job with the pastels
thanks for stopping by already
janet #45
I love what I see! I call it creative chaos, and if it looks like that wonderful creations are going to come out of it!!
ReplyDeletePan pastels are awesome! I checked out the previous post, you did awesome with them!!
xxDaniella#38
Your pan pastels work has turned out great and your workspace just looks creative to me! I tried to find the post where you scrapped your gall bladder op - where do I need to look?
ReplyDeleteBernice #3
Love the layout, and busy is so much better than just messy. I looked at the previous post, girl those flowers are gorgeous. I have been thinking about getting the pan pastels and It is going to be really soon. Thanks for stopping by. I am running late tonight, so much to do. #21
ReplyDeleteI'm with you, Jackie--busy place!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW to you!
:)trisha, #143 this week,
and utterly shameless!
The picture on your desk looks interesting - hope we get a full view another day.
ReplyDeleteLove my PP's, such easy coverage - so now off to see what you have been doing. Exciting or what?
Hugs, Neet xx 33
Nice to see you have a busy desk, it's just like my room. I had a look at your last post and the flowers are beautiful. The colours are really great, it's really a gorgeous layout.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Von #48
Hi Jackie! I've just spent the last hour looking at lots of your posts and layouts, and I have to say that I'm absolutely IN LOVE with your work! It is GORGEOUS! The layout below has to be one of the best I've ever seen. I love your use of color and the shades you use. You are a true artist and I'm happy to call myself your newest follower! Thank you for all the inspiration. I need to go find some masks and pan pastels now!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy E. #10
amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Busy... no question - husbands just don't know what's what, I'm afraid! Glorious layout below with your pan pastels - looks just fabulous! Belated Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
#103
What do hubbies know!!!! Its a creative space being used as it should! Not used pan pastels before so its always great to see how others use a new product.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my desk already
kyla