This is a layout of Charlotte in her fairy outfit.
Here is two layouts i have done today .... the one on the left the background has been done using Pan Pastels and the one on the right Distress Inks.
Pan Pastels covered the 12 x 12 white card very quickly, much quicker than the Distress Inks
The stamps are Lavina stamps
What do you think?
If you like the Pan pastels go can go to http;//panpasteluk.blogspot.com and find out more info or join the weekly challenge.
Also if you go to lavina stamps web site there is a new challenge blog and you can see a full range of there stamps.
The above is a close up from the Distress Inks
both together............................
This is the Distress Inks layout
Wow! this is a stunning layout, I love those gorgeous magical stamps and the colours are wonderful. I can't find a link to the panpastel challenge blog in your post, please make sure you add a link to the PanPastel blog before the challenge ends to ensure that you are entered in to the prize draw. Thanks
ReplyDeleteLindsay xx
Just popping back to say thanks for linking up to the challenge blog and thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge
ReplyDeleteLindsay xx
Thanks for entering this week and leaving a link back to PanPastel Challenge Blog.To qualify to go into the draw you must link to the actual entry and NOT your blog home page.The reason for this is if you upload more images to your Blog we have to search for that weeks entry.If you are not sure what i mean then it may be an idea to have a look at our other entrants blogs.
ReplyDeleteKerry DT Leader Panpastel uk challenge blog
I've been thinking about Pan Pastels and you've inspired me.Love the layout!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to say...these are both gorgeous! I think I like the vibrant color of the Distress Ink page, but since I'm looking at a computer screen instead of seeing them in person, it's hard to tell for sure!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super layout .. So sorry but this fab work is a back link and not new work so does not qualify for entry ... So sorry .. Make another and put in a new one lol ... I will also be deleting the entry you told me about ... Such a shame as your layout is stunning ... Eileen x
ReplyDeleteThe deletions will be at the end of the month so you will still see them for a while ! X