This is the first of today's pictures (i have a few for you) This is my main craft desk......i have cleared most of my stuff away and got out some bits and bobs for the two little crafting people who will be using this desk on Saturday Joe aged 6 and Charlotte aged 7, lots of fun is planned, making cards, cutting, gluing, colouring, stamping etc...
These two pictures are a close look at the space i have laid out for them ready to get crafting...
This is my other desk that was piled high, the other week, most of the things on the desk have been put away all that is left is a few bits of copper and a couple of cards i made......you can see more about this in the post below...i did a project which is in the new copy of Craft Stamper Magazine January edition.
Thought i would show you my ribbon area, as i have never done this before!
And to end i have a funny story for you about...........The apples above.
Charlotte( aged 7 ) has to take a healthy eating portion of fruit to school in her lunch box every day. Yesterday her mother got a call from the school asking, if when she picked Charlotte up would she pop into to see her teacher, do not worry she is not in trouble........ When her Mum saw the teacher she took her to where Charlotte sits in class, next to her seat was a box with items for the class in, the teacher had gone to the box that morning to get something she needed out and found it full of apples in fact 17 apples!!!!! seems each day Charlotte has been hiding her apple in the box and then going home and telling her mum she has eaten it, ............so today she took a strawberry and everyone had a apple crumble for tea.........except Charlotte who we now know does not like apples!
lol at the apples how funny.. Great ribbon collection you have there. Have fun on Saturday.. Get all inky and gluey.. Merry Christmas. Sandy :)#12
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the magazine spread, I will have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteCute apple story, love it!
#11 Apryl
well done on the magazine pages thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletehappy woyww trace x #33
p.s. I have festive candy
Ah, the Charlotte and her Apples story did make me laugh!! My son always used to try and hide his veg on his dinner plate...not very successfully. Now he scarfs it all down - she may grow to enjoy them one day!
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ ~30 xx
well done re the magazine will need to check it out.loved the apple story made me LOL lucky they where found whilst still edible e!!!...what a ribbon haul I love it. thanks for sharing have a wonderful week and happy crafting at the weekend looks like they will be having fun...x #25
ReplyDeleteClever girl, Charlotte! Gave me a smile this morning! I'll check out your magazine article - congratulations. Wow those ribbons! Have fun with Joe and Chrlotte. Happy Wednesday :o)
ReplyDeleteSue x (MiniOwner @1)
That's hilarious about the apples! Amazing ribbon collection, and very cool that you can just snip off what you want instead of messing around with spools! Hope you have loads of fun with Joe and Charlotte (just don't feed her apples!)... Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
#40
Nice tidy desk in the first photos, bet it isn't that tidy when you get stuck into your projects. Just got out my copy of the mag for a look at your copper project - congratulations, it's beautiful. Not had a lot of time to read the mag so will settle down with a cuppa this afternoon for a closer look - too many desks to get round to this morning.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping in earlier.
Ann B
#29
Oh that is so funny, 17 apples! Hope you, Joe and the little non-apple eater enjoy your weekend of crafting. How lovely to share your space with them.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Neet 46 xx
Hi Jackie, well my new glue gun isn't that big actually, I should have placed something near it for a size comaprison - it's only 6" tall x 5.5" wide from nozzle to handle compares favourably with other guns.
ReplyDeleteI loved the apple story too.
Cheers, Elaine #19
Thanks for visitiing my desk Jackie. Your piled high desk looks cool with the copper pieces. Your ribbon corner is to die for and the apples LOL. I send DS in with one each day, I wonder what is in his locker? Have a fun time on Saturday with the kiddies. BJ#47
ReplyDeleteGreat snoop on your super craft space. Love the apple story.. isn't she "crafty" !!!! Have fun with them and take a look at my sleighs,snowmen & penguins on my WOYWW 182 as I've made them with little'uns and they loved it! Thanks for your visit too.
ReplyDeleteJo x
Now THAT is a great story! Charlotte, you are now world famous!
ReplyDeleteAll that wonderful ribbon . . .
:)trisha
#100 this week
and making my woyww rounds a little late!
I loved your apple story! And I must say, I agree completely with Charlotte- I loathe apples! In fact I dislike pretty much all fruit, the only real exception being lemon or cherry :) Have a great week, Shaz #54
ReplyDeleteGreat apple story. I simply love the way you store your ribbons, out to be seen. It's great that you are encouraging youngsters to get into crafting. I hope you all have fun! Lucy #18 x
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the mag layout! Cute story about the apples. Enjoy the playing this weekend. Hugs, Nan 85
ReplyDelete