This is how my desk looks ....minus the two small children!
I have not yet got round to tidying up after Charlotte and Joe had an afternoon of Christmas crafting!
They each made a wreath and decorated it....
Painted tree decorations................
Cut glued, stamped and colored a selection on cards.......made a snow globe each and a selection of tree decorations.
looks like they are having a wonderful time and making some fab festive makes!! trace x #9
ReplyDeleteOh what a joy it is to see children Creating.
ReplyDeleteJudy #17
They are such a pleasure to see, looks like they were really into it too.
ReplyDeleteNice decorations, they are champions.
Happy WOWW
Eliza 12
I just read your blog-name-inspiration blurb :) Love it. And love the little crafty hands. My kids seem to have outgrown the crafty play but I hope they will come back to it one day. Your photos remind me how much fun it was.
ReplyDeleteHave a great WOYWW day - I guess this is the right post but it was worth visiting for the warm glow of nostalgia anyway, if not :)
MA (15)
How fun! I love Charlotte's pink wreath!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday,
Nadia (WOYWW #58)
They look that they are having tons of fun.. I love that!!!
ReplyDeletegreat looking desk! Looks like they had fun making their wreathes too! I am going to try and visit a lot of blogs this week and make up for missing last week. I had a great time on my cruise but now I am so feeling the crunch of the holiday season. I plan on getting the tree and decorations up by Friday and leaving them till...?? I hope you have your holiday plans more in control then I do! Have a great week! Vickie #3
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had quite the time being crafty. Such intense concentration. :) Happy WOYWW! Nan 14
ReplyDeleteNothing more rewarding than seeing children enjoying crafting. Well done on letting them loose at your desk.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Tertia #11