It started off very tough with my daughter so very very ill, taught me to realise even if your only given tiny odds of 3% ..... It's still a chance and you can go with it.
She's not completely well and never will be totally better.... But she is doing really well and got engaged this autumn

With that in mind ...................... I entered Scrapbook Magazines Scrapbooker of the year and was greeted by a parcel full of all these goodies and a note saying I was a runner up!

In December Craft Stamper Magazine published a two page article that I did for them about stamping on copper!


So what started out as the worst year of my life, turned good and it teaches us we must never give up hope even when the odds are very small.
Many people have New Year resolutions of what they want to do......... I just am thankful
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog,please call back to see what creations I come up with during the next weeks and months.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment