
It's a mess.......... There are my stamps I bought at Stamperama on Sunday on my desk ribbon and various other craft bits and bobs left over after I made fifty invitations, which I will show you a little later on, as they were a private commission!

Here is the scrapbook layout I made with all the Heartfelt Creations flowers and sewing bits I stamped painted and cut out. The little advert came from a news paper of the time I copied and distressed.

Here is a close up of the advert

That needle packet is a copy of an old packet I found in a tin of buttons..... On that subject hubby surprised me with a little gift, on my return from visiting a friend,he had bought me, a tin of vintage buttons

I went to stay with my crafty friend Kim again this weekend so we could craft together on Saturday and then go to Stamperama on Sunday, where we meet up with five other crafty friends and all had coffee and a chat together!
Well that's it from me ..... If you want to have a look at some other crafty desks and what other crafters are doing........... Click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stamping Ground and the lovely Julia will explain all!
what a kind hubby and such a lovely gift Jackie
ReplyDeleteGill x
Yes it was kind of him! I had been looking at them on e bay then went away to visit a friend and forgot about them and he surprised me with the package this week
Deletethat is not a mess it is a collection of useful crafting items, there is difference! love your layout and your tin of buttons is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteDebxx
I like that description of useful crafting iteams !!
DeleteI think a tin of vintage buttons would have to one of the best gifts anyone could receive. You will have such a great stash to add to your lovely vintage layouts. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSandra @12
Yes I might have to re visit my layout and incorporate a button or two !
DeleteHullo there Jackie,
ReplyDeleteAt last able to WOYWW again
…Some lovely work going on here! love the buttons... and the wee scissors too :D
Thanks so much for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #21
Welcome back
Deletewhat a great creative desk you have . enjoy using your new goodies, Jill #22
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to using them
Deletelove the button tin gift...mine just laughs and laughs when I tell him how he should follow the other husbands examples. Sounds like Stamperama was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #39
ReplyDeleteYes stamperama was fun!
DeleteWhat a fabulous LO this is. Really do like this so much. Love the attention to detail like the copy of the advert, the needle case etc.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous DH you have too, would mine ever think of anything to do with my crafting - no, never. he is a love though.
Hugs, Neet xx 27
Thanks Neet !
Deletea great desk with all that lovely new stash you are in for some fun times.
ReplyDeleteYour page is really pretty and how lucky are you to have a husband that buys you a tin of vintage buttons
Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
Ria #48
Thanks Ria
DeleteAwww... sweet hubby!
ReplyDeleteI love your layout - it's just gorgeous! I'm guessing you 'fussy-cut' those scissors - what patience you have!
Have a wonderful WOYWW!
Best wishes from Bubbles
#14
Yes they took a bit of cutting out !
DeleteIt´s a lovely mess... and so is the layout!
ReplyDeleteSuper hubby - I have to buy my buttons myself :) I love vintage buttons!
Happy WOYWW!
Tuire #3
Thanks Turie
DeleteOh my, you got some nice new stamps at Stevenage! Irrssitible those JoFy images. Your desk looks great - et you were happy to finish the invitations, whew, it's a lot of work.
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of work about thirty hours worth
Deletewhat a fabulous and thoughtful gift from hubby! looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing Tracy#72
ReplyDeleteThanks Tracy
DeleteGreat work and creativity.
ReplyDeletelove the button tin x
Happy WOYWW Heather #85
Button tin is great isn't it
DeleteWhat a nice hubby! Absolutely love your LO! Happy WOYWW! Nan #1
ReplyDeleteHe's a good man !
DeleteFabulous desk and such a beautiful scrap layout..Happy WOYWW Gill x #104
ReplyDeleteThanks Gibby
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit, Your scrapbook layout is fab as it all that yummy new stash on your desk, enjoy playing.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Hugz Minxy #2
I am sure I will
DeleteOkay, Jackie, if you made 50 invitations, then you get to take a rest. But then, girl, get in there and clean that up!! Love all your new goodies, and your layout is brilliant! (And, BTW, your hubs is a living doll!! Lucky you!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by to see me earlier and I wish you a wonderful week! Darnell #34
Desk tidy now done as a friend came round to scrapbook with me for the evening
DeleteWow you 've got alot going on and that tin full of vintage buttons looks like a fun place to peak thru :)
ReplyDeleteThink i will enjoy that
DeleteLOVE the layout! So pretty and feminine and a great vintage photo.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
MA (4)
Thanks Mary ann
Deletewhat a page! i so love your scrap style :) glad you had a fun, crafty weekend!
ReplyDeletesorry it's taken me so long to reply... but i'm here now :)
happy belated WOYWW and have a great week!
no. 6
Thanks claire we did have a crafty weekend !
ReplyDelete