Tuesday, 2 April 2013

What's on my work desk

This is how my desk looks this week



You can see my Gelli plate in the background some ATC's on my Mat my journal on the right and some paints, to mention but a few things !

First I must say 'SORRY' for the first time ever I didn't get to many desks, in the past I may have missed an odd one that visited me, but only that, I promise today I will visit everyone who visits my desk and I am sorry about lasts weeks poor desk revisiting, things happened !

I did not get any Scrapbook pages done last week at all, but I did get a little try of my Gelli plate here is some pictures





I then turned them into ATC's






I made a couple of cards for Birthdays



Then Easter hit us like a runaway train.............


We had most of the little people in our life come a play for a day of Church Egg Hunting, then dinner and an Egg Hunt in our garden and painting, colouring, play dough etc etc..... As you can see below.








Then there was lots of family visiting us etc etc I am sure you get the idea
Thus not very much time to craft really .... Hope to do better next week and get back to my Scrapbooking

Thank you for visiting my desk if you would like to visit more or learn more about this desk visiting stuff, click on the link on the right of my blog marked Stamping Ground

60 comments:

  1. love those ATCs Jackie, stunning!
    looks like you had a lot of Easter fun!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had exactly the same - putting family visitors before crafting ! Hope to get some play time myself this coming weekend ! Love the ATC's you have made with your Gelliplate - must get mine out & have some painty time ! Ali #20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gelli plate was fun ... Get yours out !

      Delete
  3. The ATC's are brilliant. I keep seeing Gelli art and am thinking I might NEED it!
    Happy WOYWW. Pam#14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look at Barbra grey she does a starter pack

      Delete
  4. Your ATCs are really beautiful Jackie. Happy WOW day! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a very busy Easter with family, but that is what it is all about isn't it :-). Looks like all the children had great fun. Love your work desk and I spotted Dylusions Inks..I just LOVE these inks!! I pick up the new colours in a couple of days. Ahhhhh the gelli plate I am jealous as I soooo want one lol! The desk looks like you have had so much fun on it and the ATC's are beautiful. Happy WOYWW.
    Janene #13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colours of those inks they are so bright and cheerful

      Delete
  6. What great atc's and a lovely play for all, by the looks of things!! Happy WOYWW Helen, 4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Helen the kids had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ATC's made from that background they are fantastic.
    Looks like your house was the place to be if you were a child, looks like they had loads of fun.

    Enjoy your WOYWW sunny day today
    Ria #33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes .... I didn't take any photos of the adults chatting I should have really as my sister and I only tend to get together four or five times a year !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ATC's are fab, lovely colours. Francesca #41

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely atc's, makes me think maybe I need one of those plates.
    I love your Easter display and what a lovely time you must have had with all those youngsters, looks great fun!
    Thanks for sharing, and for visiting me.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, but Jackie, tis lovely to see all your littlies and your Easter fun - you gotta live a life worth scrapbooking! You were busy before Easter, loving the cards - you don't say if you're enjoying the gelli plate?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your gelli paper and your backgrounds created. The gelli pad is awesome best thing purchased in ages.

    Really good looking ATC's too.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 41

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fantastic ATCs you've made!!! Gorgeous!! Looks like you had a really fun Easter, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful Easter weekend you had - like the idea of a church egg hunt....fun. Great ATCs - they look lovely. Well done.
    Margaret (glitterandglue #78)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The children loved counting the sides on the pulpit etc

      Delete
  16. Loving your Gelli play and the ATCs turned out fab - I have a few started SOMEPLACE on my desk but I really, really need to unearth them before WOYWW 204!! I did swear an oath to tidy up as soon as I get done with my comments, but I may have to break off for a bit or I will run out of time!

    Happy WOYWW

    MA (1)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will find your ATC 's when you tidy up

      Delete
  17. Oh WOW! Love the ATCs you made. They turned out great!
    Happy Wednesday!
    SueC#94

    ReplyDelete
  18. What's busy day. Sounds lovely though. Desk looks very organised and neat and yet lots going on
    Famfa 88

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you have a very busy and fun weekend!

    Your atcs look wonderful.

    Happy WOYWW. Susi #58

    ReplyDelete
  20. We love your gelli plate prints and your creations from them. We're excitedly waiting for our gelli plate, which will hopefully arrive this month.

    Thanks for visiting the bears this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. just LOVE your ATCs, jackie!! and such fun easter photos - lil' ones make everything more fun :)
    and thank you for dropping by already and leaving a lovely comment!
    happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week :)
    no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for visiting me. I do love trees at the moment and your ATCs are wonderful!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gosh Gelli plates seem to be all the rage right now. Not bitten by the bug as yet, but only time will tell. Super ATCs. Thanks for visiting me BJ#60

    ReplyDelete
  24. :) Well, I am new to this desk visiting thing but am having a blast at it! Looks like you had a very busy-fun-filled week!!! I'd love to learn more about your Gellieplate thing!!!!

    Have a blessed day!
    Debbie @ Daylee's Creative Doodling #140

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your ATC are fabulous! and so are all your photo's aw, miss having loads of kids around, ~they grow up so quickly! Have a great crafty week!
    HaPPy WoYwW!!
    ((Lyn)) #52

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely love those birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh my gosh! what a busy
    and fab post!
    Excellent to see this
    workdesk an so nice to meet you !Have a good and creative
    rest of the week!
    I came also with a
    special invitation to
    take part on:
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY
    or maybe
    MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE
    once...
    I see you have so much
    to do as mother ,
    SU and so on..
    but maybe ...

    who know´s?!

    xxx
    from AUSTRIA

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like your Easter was like mine!
    Lovely cards.
    Karen #192
    http://frayedroundtheedges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. ah so very lovely jelli pad work and the small atc's Jacki can see you are getting in the mind set for the WOYWW week coming up end of May..
    A lovely time shared too.
    ...happy 200 WOYWW thanks for popping over, Shaz in oz.x #9

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've seen loads of Gelli plate stuff recently and still have no idea of what it actually is!!! I like your ATCs though, very pretty as are your oriental looking cards :)
    Hugs, LLJ 35 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooh that tidy desk didn't last long! Love the atc's too. Looks like you've had a busy week and the kids enjoyed Easter. Love your LO from last week of your Gt Grandfather, the fishing net is great. My husbands Gfather was a ships captain in the merchant navy, he was torpedoed twice and survived both, quite amazing really.

    Hugs
    Brenda 87

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks all enjoyed Easter. Absolutely love love the ATCs! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #19

    ReplyDelete
  33. G'day Jackie
    Its only my second week doing WOYWW. I'm late as I have had two huge busy days and just had no time to get to the computer. As well as when Julia posts the WOYWW post I am at work and its already in the evening here on Wednesday by then LOL. SSSSooo I am here at last anyway. Love the Gelli plate bg's and your ATC's. For someone who had a busy week at least you got anything creative done at all.
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #74

    ReplyDelete
  34. What pretty ATCs! I like your idea of making colorful backgrounds and then stamping a silhouette of trees! I get guilty about not visiting back too, but there aren't enough hours in a day! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you for visiting me this week! SueC#94

    ReplyDelete
  36. Belated WOYWW greetings..ooh lots to see - loving your desk and those lovely ATCs. Hope you are having a great weekend... Gill x #93

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all you haver done wit your Gelli prints. The ATCs are fab!

    Happy (late) WOYWW

    MA (10)

    ReplyDelete