
Rather tidy for me at the moment. You can see my Prima pencils I have been using today, some watercolour tubes (thinking of trying on my Gelli plate) cutters, cricut mats, rubber stamp,new craft stamper mag,blending stumps and blending solution plus a few other bits and bobs!

Here I was having a little colour with my Prisma pencils

I did this picture as it reminded me of my Grandad here is a picture so you can judge

Looks rather like him, I think !!!!!!
So those of you using Gelli plates are you washing all your masks after each use? I am in two minds as to should I wash them every time or allow the colour on them to transfer onto my next work..... What are your views?

Thank you for stopping by and have a look round my crafty desk, if you would like to look at other arty desks click on the link on the right marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.
Wow haven't the gelli plates caught on and what a lot of fun to be had messing around with paint. Your card and grandad are a perfect match.
ReplyDeleteSandra @12
That stamp could have been modelled on your granddad...the likeness is remarkable! Happy WOYWW. Pam#23
ReplyDeleteMy, my, but that stamp is a splitting image of your grandfather! love the stencils you have there! #30
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW. That stamp definitely looks like your Grandad. Fab colouring. Ali x #26 (with candy)
ReplyDeleteGreat looking desk! I don't know if I could leave the masks unwashed due to my anal retentiveness. I hate having paint on my stencils. The pic of your granddad and the pic you colored do resemble a lot! Hope you have a great week. Vickie #36
ReplyDeletei badly want a Gelli plate, they look such fun.
ReplyDeleteGill x
How cool to find a stamp that looks like your Grandfather!!! Very nice! Love your pencil coloring too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting!
Jeannie #15
the stamp is a spitting image of your granddad! have a great day... helen, 5
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW Jackie - these Pan Pastels & Geli plates sound very interesting and look fab... I'll have to add them to my list of things to check out... Mxx #56
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie
ReplyDeletewow some nice crafting stash on your desk today, love the images you have coloured.
I do not have a gelli plate and not sure I would be happy with one as I am a clean freak
Thanks for sharing your desk today, Happy WOYWW hope you have a great week
Ria #42
Wow what a likeness of that stamp to the picture of your Grandad.. That is very cool. Have fun with your Gelli plate.
ReplyDeleteSandy :) #36
I can be of no help with the gelli plates, they don't even have them here in South Africa yet. That stamp does look a lot like your grandfather.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Tertia #3
Great work and yes the picture does look very like your Grandad
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your crafty space and have a great week
Candace #64
Oh that stamp could have been modelled on your Granddad!
ReplyDeleteSo far we're washing our stencils off each week, or trying to remember to before the paint sets on them!
Hugs from the bears @#79 this week.
No don't wash them let it transfer it is amazing what results you get, very interesting ones.
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job on grandad, I like it.
Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda
Love your pencil colouring and yes, the image is similar to your Grandad. I really do like the little garden hut - is that for an LO?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the earlier visit and the suggestion.
Hugs, Neet 18 xx
I laughed when I saw the stamp/Grandad resemblance!! he could have been the model, they look so alike!! The garden shed is fun too, I really like that. Please may I come over and help you colour in!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 33 xx
Your desk looks ready to craft away.
ReplyDeleteA very nice likeness to your Grandad.
Sorry...I don't know anything about gelli plates.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2013/05/woyww-205.html
Love your coloring and the wonderful array of supplies!
ReplyDeleteHappy Woyww,
Sandy #36
OMG! The stamp and the photo - they could be twins! How wonderful s that? I was drawn to the colour on kraft article as well and love your version so far.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
MA (20)
That drawing of your grand dad is precious! I have not tried the gelli plate thing but keep reading about it on Weds. I have to look this up online as I am so curious!
ReplyDeleteWinnie#75
Very busy desk. Love your coloring, and yes that image looks like you Granddad. Thanks for stopping by. happy crafting #1
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely representation of your Grandad - you really capture him judging by the photo. Thanks for letting me stop by. I've enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI love the comparison between photo and drawing! Those masks look great, I have done both in terms of cleaning between projects or leaving things on them...it depends on the effects I want to get. I do clean them at the end of the session and put them away clean. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#133)
ReplyDeleteI only wash the masks at the end of the session although they don't really come clean. I keep a large pad of scrap paper to press the masks onto after each print and also to 'clean' the brayer. I have achieved nice prints from the scrap.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting
Karen #42
Definitely caught his image! Really lovely! Sand #146
ReplyDeleteG'day Jackie
ReplyDeleteI usually don't get around for WOYWW till Friday as when Julia posts the link I am at work in the evening here in Oz. My day off isn't till Friday then but I'm home sick all this week so here I am just one day late(I couldn't type yesterday due to sore hands and why I am home!!). Love the image that def looks like your grand dad!! Aren't Prisma pencil lush!. I wish I had some pan pastels as well...ssssooo many things on my wish list so little money to buy any LOL
hugs
Annette In Oz #39
That stamp was just made for you it's the perfect match for your granddad :)
ReplyDeleteGotta love pencil crayons My collection is quiet big now with all the extra ones I buy every now and then, Love my prismacolors and also love the Derwent line colorsoft they blend so easy and just love the result of them all plus when your out of blending solution baby oil works in a pinch
hugs Nikki #13
I adore your drawings- just great!
ReplyDeleteWashing masks after use? sometimes I do, but sometimes it it nice having the colour rests sticking on your new work. Some nice effects sometimes.
Thanks for having a look at my page #112
OMGoodness, that stamp is the spit of your Gramps! How fab. Not gone the Gelli plate route yet... I am holding out to see if it is really me but I would be tempted to clean after use because you can bet the colour I used previously would not go with the colour I was now using! LOL Annette
ReplyDelete