Tuesday, 25 June 2013

What's on my work desk

Welcome to another Wednesday, this is how my desk looks today



On the left hand side you can see white flowers in the process of being made, these are Heartfelt Creations flowers I have stamped and then cut out using the die. At the back is a draw of stamps and most of the rest is what was there last week I have just pushed to the back..... Instead of putting away!
Here is a little look in that draw!


I have been busy this week printing my daughters wedding photos they had lots taken and brought them round on a disc so I could edit and print them ....... Then do an album/scrapbook for them!


So looks like yet another project for me to get on with .... Check back next week and see how I am doing!!!!

Thank you for visiting my desk, if you would like to visit other crafty desk please click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stamping Ground and all will be explained by the lovely Julia.

29 comments:

  1. Wow have you got lots going on that is one huge stack of photos to play with and look at all those stamps WOW!!!
    hugs Nikki #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have a great time making the wedding album, it'll bring back so many wonderful memories of the day while you're doing it. I love that box of stamps and would really like to have a good rummage through it! Hugs. Pam#28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting already, and what a project you have with the photos - but one you will love doing I am sure!! Helen, 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk looks so very organized! Do share that album when it's finished! I bet it looks lovely! Julie Ann #65 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely large stack of photos to scrap. Enjoy!

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week

    Candace #43

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, that looks like a huge pile of photo's... I hope they will all fit in one album...
    Happy WOYWW and I wish you a wonderful week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the neat rows of flowers!
    A wedding album , what fun.
    Thank you for visiting.
    Karen #77

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're liking the look of the drawer, we'd like to reach in and rummage through. Have fun with all your photos.

    Waving hi from the bears @#93 this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had waited till my scrapping developed a bit before tackling my wedding photos. All those only-copies cropped into ovals and circles...DOH! Oh, and I love your Pan Pastel sample in the sidebar - I really don't make as much use of them as I should. I always grab the DI when colouring a background. Must re-train brain...

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (26)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not come across Heartfelt Creations before but those are gorgeous goodies you've got there - I'm going to have to do some research! Looks like you are and are going to continue to be VERY busy! Thanks for your visit - have a great week MMx #56

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh Jacki, what are you doing with those flowers? Hope we get to see and also to see the LO's you do for your daughter's wedding photos. I know they will be special.
    Take care, have a good creative week - Hugs, Neet 13 xx - and thanks for visiting me earlier

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh Jackie - I am jealous - I want some of those stamps - especially the asters - love floral stamps - another one of my addictions - that and paper and bling and ink pads etc etc - LOL - have a great week - Happy WOYWW - Mxx #99

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely lot of stamps :-) I hope you have fun with the wedding album. I have just finished one for a friend - loved every minute of it :-)
    Happy WOYWW

    IKE x #35

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you are very busy and very organised! I'm impressed! Just read your profile too....you are one clever lady! Bravo! Thanks for popping by my blog...I'm just off to make some strawberry jam now! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHMY.. looks like a HUGE stack of photos to scrap... loved the peek on your desk today. Happy woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #91

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did a wedding album for a friend, it will be so much fun doing your daughter's. So many stamps gosh! I didn't mean to make the card for my son to give his father, just came across a folder shirt tutorial in a magazine and HAD to try it, then the backing was from some advert leaflet I was just about to throw away and it caught my eye. Thanks for visiting my desk already BJ#46

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of lovely stamps to play with and loads of photos to scrap and admire as you make the album. Have a great week of crafting. Linda #119

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! Is that just one big stack of photos on the right? Busy is an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are going to be mighty busy if you scrapbook all those photos!!
    Take time for a panad every now and then - that would be a Welsh cuppa!!
    Margaret #61

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wedding photos are so much fun to make. Looks like your getting a good start on it.
    Krisha #12

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your desk looks so neat when your working. I always clean up after each project, but when I'm working it looks like something exploded. Good luck working on your daughter's wedding scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so busy with all those lovely flowers, that's a production line.
    Love the huge stack of photos too. You are going to end up with more than one album with that lot!!
    Thanks for visiting earlier.
    hugs Lisax #76

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jackie - your work area is great and looks really nice and bright too. What a great box of stamps, would have loved to have a rummage through that LOL. Will look forward to see how the wedding album developes - my what a huge pile of photos to have edited too - phew! Thanks for stopping by earlier - happy WOYWW Gill x #81

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, my, Jackie, you are going to have a job, but what a fun job! And how lucky are they to have you and your amazing scrapbooking talent at their disposal!! Enjoy your week (look up and breath once in a while!) and thanks for coming by to visit me! Happy WOYWW!! Darnell #32

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't cha just love heartfelt creations?! You go girl, making jigs for the dies so they line up with the stamped image! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #108 a bit late

    ReplyDelete
  26. you have a great desk there and just look at all those lovely flowers
    I look forward to seeing the wedding album come together
    thanks for your visit to my blog and your lovely comment
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow that's some pile of scrapbooking to be done - will love seeing those! So pleased your daughter has recovered well, it's amazing what the human body can go through!! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow all those stamps, I have the Heartfelt creations Daisy Patch stamps and matching die on my wish list. Looks like your going to be very busy with all those wedding pics to scrap. Hope you get some time for 'you'. lol Thanks for visiting me.
    happy art making
    Hugs Lottie #10

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for sharing the beautiful album you created so far, Jackie! I've never actually seen one of those Project Life albums laid out with several pages as you've done here and I have to say, WOW, what an amazingly cool idea to use one of them. Then, your added personal layouts will take this right over the top!!

    I am very sure that your series will inspire more scrappers than you can even imagine! Well done!!

    All the best and thanks for coming by to visit me! Happy WOYWW! Darnell #77

    ReplyDelete