Thursday, 25 July 2013

T is for Tuesday

This is a new weekly post being run by Elizabeth over at
Alteredbooklover.blogspot.co.uk. I thought I might just join in!




Here is the little table I have been working on in the fresh air with my bottle of water by my side as its been so hot!



The little table is normally where I sit and have a drink as you can see the cup and bottles of water were pilling up!!!! I removed them and moved the table to the doors so as to work in a more cooled space, 32 is not a great crafting temperature!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to T, Jackie. So glad you could join us. It's hot here, too. It's hot EVERY summer in the midwestern US. I'm lucky to have AC, something I gathered you don't have.

    I think you are quite wise to drink water in this heat. Staying hydrated is the way to go and smart, too. And thanks again for joining me for T today.

    Now I'm off to read your WOYWW post (grin). My computer has been off for over a day because we had a severe storm roll through that did a lot of wind and hail damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have a bottle of water when painting, I usually dip my brush into the tea mug by mistake!

    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am so late visiting... things just got in the way this week! Hope you have cooled down a little by now, no fun when its just too hot to play!! Annette

    ReplyDelete