Tuesday, 9 July 2013

What's on my work desk this week

Here it is ..... Piled high!!!
There are three scrapbook albums in view, lots of Ancestory photos and information
Those white flowers from three weeks ago are still there, need to get that project done !!!!! So many ideas going on in my head!!!


I finished off the scrapbook page I had been playing with sprays with


I added a few buttons and a photo !


Here is some family tree information I have, I found a nice lady called carol who did some family history tree work for me, if you are too busy or not sure where to start but really would like your family tree doing contact carol at kin_link@yahoo.co.uk, she did my dads family tree for £25 for me, if you e mail her,tell her I recommended her, I don't get anything for it!


Now I am guilty of not having done very much crafting this week as its been my birthday weekend and full of family and friends


I went out for afternoon tea, last Friday with a bunch of crafty friends and we had a yummy tea!



Here are some pictures of the lovely cards they made for me












Such a clever bunch of friends! My daughter brought me this lovely cake for my birthday



And a fun weekend was had with friends and family and lots of yummy cakes!!!!!!!



That's it from me...... Will get back to crafting now and produce some more layouts. If you would like to have a look round other crafty desk just click on the link on the right of my blog marked stamping ground and all will be explained

37 comments:

  1. Belated birthday wishes!! Love the LOs, very creative.
    Krisha #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Look at that feast. Happy belated birthday, too. That circle layout turned out great.

    Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Birthday wishes....oh all those lovely cakes....mmmmm
    Happy WOYWW
    Silvia#32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to meet up with crafty friends (and have tea too!!) Enjoy your week. Helen 17

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday, jackie :) you were a lucky girl! just love the scrap page.
    happy WOYWW and have a fun week :)
    no. 31

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday and it certainly looks like you had a fabulous time... that cake with the butterflies, is it edible or paper? Either way, it is gorgeous! Happy WOYWW from Annette #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated! Hope you enjoyed your day, friends and CAKE!!
    Hugs, LLJ 45 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have celebrated in style. Love all that cake! Great cards you received too. I think your page with paint and buttons works so well. #62

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday wishes for the weekend. It looks as if you had a wonderful time with plenty of cake! I love that photo in your layout btw - such pretty colouring: I love those old tinted photos. Julie Ann #55

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated birthday wishes. looks like you had fun. I love Family history and have folders and folders of info. Haven't touched it for a while but want to get back to it. Take care Zo xx 65

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, first of all belated birthday greetings from me.
    It looks like it was a special birthday with all those treats - love the cards your friends made for you and the cake looks yummy but too nice to eat. Guess that is where photography comes in, a nice photo and then yum yum yum eat the evidence.
    Hugs, Neet 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a week. Happy late birthday! Soooo much gorgeous cake - and a real afternoon tea - now THAT is truly celebrating in style. Well done.
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #66

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated birthday wishes to you! Nice that you have such loving crafty friends.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! #27

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh! too much to see! I do love a free-style scrapbook page and that little photo is just the sweetest.

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (56)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a gorgeous scrapbook page, and Pooh loves the balloon!!

    Waving hi from the bears @#77 we think

    ReplyDelete
  16. Belated birthday wishes, Jackie - twenty-one again, of course! You received a lot of lovely cards and that cake looks to die for :)

    The scrap page is lovely - I like the swirly painted circles and the buttons make the perfect finishing touch. Elizabeth x #57

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the swirls and buttons on that scrapbook page, and those cupcakes are too cute!! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #95

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday... love all the cards and especially that yummy looking cake. Your layout is such fun! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#71)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy belated Birthday, sounds like you had a grand time.
    The desk looks very interesting, wish I had more time to snoop.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #33

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a WOW cake you got. No idea when we'll hear about son's drum exam so I just e-mailed them thanks for reminding me. Thanks for visiting me already BJ#36

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well that sounds like a lovely time indeed, Jackie! That cake is adorable, and all those pretty cards!

    But my favorite is that charming pic of your mum, such a cutie!

    Thank you for visiting me this WOYWW, I appreciate your comment!

    :)trisha
    delighted to be #26 this week, instead of my usual 200--something!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards. I tried the family tree things but my family dont want to share their lives with any one in the future
    Bridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Belated Birthday and what a yummy collection of sweets to eat :) looks like you had a fun time happy Wed hugs Nikki #16

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mmmm! Cake! and a great way to celebrate with your friends! I love your scrapbook page! Thanks for visiting Chris96

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy birthday!! Lovely cards and cake! Your layout reminds me of my art journal page with the circles!!
    xxDaniella#14

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the kind birthday wishes and visit today! Happy belated b-day to you! We both had a great weekend I see! That cake is so pretty! Love that you spent the day with family and friends. Always the best. I just got home from my tea with my hubby. I am in a carbohydrate coma now from all the butterscotch scones! Your layout is so pretty, love how you used the sprays, and that is a precious picture! Winnie#90

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! what a cake!! and your work is so lovely. I love memory pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  28. like the circle on the page you did, and they made you such beautiful cards - they must be fabulous friends.
    I'm the kind of person with loads of ideas and projects on the go. I must get some finished soon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday! You have an amazingly creative group of family and friends. The cake your daughter made for you is incredibly beautiful. I also love the artsy page you made for your Mum. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy WOYWW, and Happy Birthday, we share a birthday by the sounds of it!

    Yes I did have a good time, and spent too much, all my favourite stamp companies in one place!

    I love your layout.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Belated Birthday, Jackie! You should have said last week so wishes could have poured in on your special day! We share the same birthday week!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful get-together with your friends and really beautiful cards!

    Your layout is an artistic masterpiece! I love how you've done it!

    Happy Belated WOYWW also! Have a wonderful week, and thanks for the visit to me! Darnell #24

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the cakes great cards, layout (brilliant!) and a winnie the pooh balloon, what could be better!!

    ((Happy WOYWW!))
    ((Lyn)) #11

    ReplyDelete
  33. What lovely cards you received. Hope you had a great day to celebrate. I am into family history, and have gone back into the 1500's on a couple of lines. The computer file is now absolutely huge as it also contains census returns, birth, death and marriage certificates and probate entries, plus any family stories. It is a very addictive hobby. If you take it further you will have fun. Thank you for your visit and encouraging words. xx Maggie #10

    ReplyDelete
  34. Glad you has a great birthday, the cakes look yummy!
    Thank you for visiting
    Karen #63

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely lot of cards you got! Yummy looking cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh Jackie happy happy birthday - indeedy to you and looks like it was too :D happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #36 who is very very late.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh, the cakes look delicious! And the cards from your friends, so talented! What a blessed lady you are to have such loving friends and family. :) Thanks for leaving me a sweet comment earlier, I'm just getting to my return visits! Thankfully before the next WOYWW has started, but still! :) Deeyll #48

    ReplyDelete