
To the left of the pictures is lots of flower making ... Here is a close up

My set of ball tools I use to mould my flowers some white centres I might use for the flowers. On the left is a birthday card I have. Made for my friend Jan it's her birthday tomorrow.here is a close up of the card!

Here is a little more to the right of the desk, there is a large box of all my gems a few punches, box of photos, top right is my wishi tape dispenser, standing up a new journal ready to start.

Hope that gives you a bit of an overview of my desk this week!
Normally I take the picture a little earlier in the day, but as its been so hot I thought I would have a lie down with the fan on after tea for half an hour..... Well three hours later I woke up!!!!! I am not the greatest lover of this heat a nice 23 is fine for me not 32!!!!!!!
So when I woke I took the pictures of my desk in a half sleep mood and also knocked over my button jar !

I will tidy it up tomorrow .......... Honest!
If you would like to have a look round some other crafty desk please click on the link on the right of my blog marked Stamping ground and the lovely Julia will explain all.
Thank you for taking the time to come visit me
That is going to be fun picking up all those buttons LOL lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW Eliza 26
I can so relate to knocking over buttons and gems......not fun as Eliza has said picking them up. A sweet card for your friend too! Happy WOYWW! Danie #34
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are awesome. I'd love to know how you did them? I noticed a stencil like template, and they are sparkly. I love sparkly things!!! I also can relate to buttons all over the floor. They do look pretty though. Your friend will surely love her card. It's beautiful. So many talented card makers on WOYWW. I'll be sure to post my b'day when it rolls around. LOL!!! Have a great week. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteKim
WOYWW #3
Your card looks lovely and your desk so full of fun flowers. Some lovely shapes...I wonder if you colour them with pens to match your cards...
ReplyDeleteScrappymo # 64
Lovely card and actually, although they have to be tidied, those buttons look really pretty scattered from the jar like that! Julie Ann x #45
ReplyDeleteEek regarding the button spill. Close the door and forget about it if it is hot where you are otherwise pick up before the heat gets high. Know what you mean about not liking it, we are just not used to it. Saying that I don't want it to stop just yet as we are away at the beginning of next month for a few days and would like the experience to be warm and not wet like last time we went.
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers on your card - what die did you use - was it an Aster one?
Take care - Hugs, neet 14 xx
Hi Jackie, that's a lot of lovely flowers you've made, are they for a special project? Though I think I can see a couple on your pretty card. The buttons look great spilled out like that ... pity they have to be picked up :) Hope you have a lovely, and cooler, day. Elizabeth x #47
ReplyDeleteGoodness, Jackie, it really is hot over there in Cambridgeshire - have to admit I am glad to be by the sea here in North Wales - somewhat cooler - but still plenty warm for me. Was out gardening by 7 this morning, and by 8 it was too hot to stay out there. Oh well, the weeds will still be there another day!
ReplyDeleteI love all the flowers you are making - and the card. Well done.
Have a great week.
Margaret #48
Ooops how you find all the buttons. I agree and nice 23 is nicer than 32 unless abroad where the heat is drier and there's a huge cool pool to chill in!! Fab desk pics. Take care Zo xx 81
ReplyDeleteWe love your card. Oops to the button jar, our cub did that once and was still finding buttons weeks after!
ReplyDeleteWaving hi from the bears @#86
Hi Jackie
ReplyDeleteyou have a great looking desk there with lots of nice crafty stash on it. Your card is really pretty. Ooops the buttons!
have a great day enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #75
Oh no - 8 kerjillion button pick up - played that game before! Pretty card for Jackie - I think some gentle flower making is about all that I'm up to by mid afternoon - although I do love this weather.
ReplyDeletelove your desk lots of craftyness going on, thanks for the snoop
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Jay NO.65
Lovely busy desk and gorgeous card. I love all your buttons...wish I had as many...good luck with tidying them all up. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#78)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've been very busy. And that's a lot of buttons to pick up...
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW and I wish you a lovely week.
Monique # 70
xx
Too hot for me as well. Love the flowers and the card you made. Have you picked up those buttons yet ? lol
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW Anne x #69
I think I spy Heartfelt Creations flowers stamps and dies! I'm on the design team for Heartfelt Creations and of course love, love, love their flowers! I have joined your blog this afternoon so I can see what you do next!
ReplyDeleteGlenda #82
Lovely card there. I have recently bought a set of moulding tools for flowers and so far I have not been disappointed.
ReplyDeleteHave fun picking up those buttons!
xx
We all always feel the need to tidy, but sometimes I do wonder why I bother. Is having a clean desk for 15 minutes really worth it? I mean, I know it IS, but in the middle of it all I just want to be making a mess instead LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy (late) WOYWW!
Mary Anne (35)
Great flower making and OOPs to the button jar. Thanks for visiting me this week BJ#56
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated WOYWW, Jackie! Your flowers look great and you've got lots of wonderful goodies for our eye candy!! I'm sorry about the button upset ~ remember when I posted a similar picture of my brads spilled out all over the floor? At least if you step on your buttons, you won't be quite as startled.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope it cools down for you guys soon - but that you still get some more summer sun!
Thank you for coming by the Playhouse earlier! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #20
It is always good to have lots of flowers ready.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting.
Karen #57
I'm still getting round.... slowly! Not too messy, I thnk mine was worse!!
ReplyDelete((Happy VERY late WOYWW!)
about #11 I think!
((Lyn))