Tuesday, 27 August 2013

What's on your work desk Wednesday

I've been busy on my desk this week, here it is



Firstly you can see I finished my layout I was just starting last week, here is a close up of it.....it's a very Autumnal picture.









Hope this gives you a bit of an idea of how it came out!

I used the Creative Expressions gilding wax with there blending solution to make a painting medium and painted the Heartfelt Creations flowers, I had stamped then cut them out with the matching Heartfelt creations die.



I also painted this I cut out with a spellbinders die


Shaped and moulded my flowers and glued them together with my glossy accents glue.



I then stamped my scarecrow and coloured with Prisma pencils and then blended with Creative Expressions blending fluid and a paper stub.


Thus the end result was this layout



If you would like to go visit other crafty desks ....
Click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stamping Ground and the lovely Julia will explain how you can see desks all around the world.
Thank you for visiting my desk this week
P.s
My husband has informed me I have to have my craft room all cleared up and tidy by Thursday night as the man is coming to put my skirting board on around the bottom of the walls!!!!! ....... Help!




25 comments:

  1. Those are some really pretty flowers and lovely layout love how you showed the how you made them hugs Nikki ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout... love the flowers! EEK at the enforced clear up... though it's not as bad as mine would be! Have a good week, thanks for visiting already. Helen 23

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was using that stamp and die this last weekend at the Retreat! I love it, so useful to have the stamp and die but might just have to buy some more of the stamps so I can get full use out of the die (any excuse).
    Lovely LO Jackie, who is in the phone box?
    Hugs, Neet 25 xx (thanks for visiting me - I was just waking up)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flowers and the idea of painting them with the gilding wax. Lovely autumn layout! Julie Ann xx #42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aargh! Hope you get the clearup done in time. That page is lovely - you really had loads of fun doing all sorts of techniques, didn't you? Hope you like the skirting when it's on!
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #37

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a lovely layout. I have lots of scarecrows to scrap on account of a garden competition we had at the school where I work. This stamp would be perfect! Good luck with your tidying up! Not easy to do on demand!
    Have a happy week
    Lynda B #46

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have been busy!! love your LO - wonderfully autumnal :) Great desk this week!!
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 38

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your LO, especially the cute scarecrow. We just started using the same Fiskars trimmer as you, after years of struggling to use a larger one that won't store well

    The bears @#90

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the welcome back Jackie, lovely page.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always interesting to see another crafter's process. Great LO. I love to see the old red phone boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layout turned out beautiful. I love the colours and love you gave so much detail about how you accomplished it. I sympathize with the clear up - horrid to have a deadline for work being done too. UGH. I do my best cleaning when the spirit moves me, not when I have to... :)

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (22)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see someone else is playing with HC products. Love that layout, and your flowers are stunning. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting #3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super LO, lots of work in that one. Can't settle as so excited about tomorrow! Thanks for popping by BJ#6

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clean up by Thursday.....is he mad!!! Love the layout, the photo of the scarecrow is wonderful. Aren't gilding waxes great! Hugs. Pam#36

    ReplyDelete
  15. good luck with the clean up! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #15

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow love your layout and the steps you have taken to complete it, very interesting how you have done it, thanks for sharing. Beautiful die and stamp set.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 30

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely layout. Hope all goes well with getting the place prepared for the skirting board. Kim 112

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely LO, the flowers turned out beautifully and I love the photo in the telephone box! I always find that if I am given a deadline I am motivated to meet it.. so hope that works for you too! Annette #9

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Jackie thanks for stopping by, I'v enjoyed looking at all your work, first good on you for those flowers very impressive, they are gorgeous, and you cut them all out wow... Your scrap book pages are beautiful, I admire and love scrap bookers, I've only done one :). Sepia one of my favorite colors, loooove the wedding layout, exactly like it is, just gorgeous.. Your cards and tags are also gorgeous, beautiful work. I was wondering what kind of photo program you use, Google has Picasa, you can blog right from it to blogger and you can do anything with your photos, it's great for a non tecky like me LOL. I enjoyed visiting, have a wonderful creative week.. Dianne #89

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your layout is gorgeous and I just love all those beautiful flowers and adorable scarecrow. Have a great week! Danie #62

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely scrapbook pages. Thank you for visiting me.
    Karen 60

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layout, haven't heard to the wax so will have to google it, the finished effect is lovely.
    Hope the clear up went ok and the skirting board is worth it!!
    I would have shoved everything in a black bag and then tidied it back into the room!
    Bishopsmate #77 Better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your page. And the flowers are so pretty. Good luck with the tidy up. If my husband told me that - I'd be freaking out! LOL Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.
    April #24

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL! Hope you got the room sorted for the skirting board. I love your scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete