Tuesday, 10 September 2013

What's on your work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk this week...
The last bit of tidying up I have to do is put away all the scrapbook pages I have just been pilling up!!! I must have about 20 layouts waiting to be put in a album here on my desk. Each member of the family has an album, so I need to just put them into the respective one! What I have noticed as I look through them is I love using the Heartfelt Creations flower stamps ... They seem to be my 'go to' product, I wonder if other crafters have a 'go to' product that they just love using?



You will also see I have put my craft bag on an old lazy Susan, it's so much easier to get what I want!
There is a bag of wedding cards there from my daughters wedding I need to put in an album for her as well

I haven't achieved much this week as I have had these three come to stay for three days and nights while there mum and dad moved house!( you just wouldn't want to move house with an 4 year old 7 year old and one 18 months, would you)


As well as this I've had my daughter in hospital,



so it's been a bit of a 'busy' sort of week.... Not my normal sort of week at all !
Looking forward to getting back to doing some crafting,this week!
If you want to have a look round some other crafty desk then click onto the link on the right hand side marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.

23 comments:

  1. GOOD HEAVENS! You are so right...this is no normal week! Hope your Daughter is recovered from what ever sent her to hospital and that the house move went well. #43

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! It's simply amazing you accomplished anything! Hope your Daughter is doing well. Awful cute photo of the kids in that darling red boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a week - and I thought mine was tricky :)

    Hopefully your DD is on the mend.

    Happy (catching up from last week first) WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (30)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your daughter is ok, and not in hospital too long. Love the desk, you have been busy! Thanks for visiting. Helen 19

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have had your hands full with those 3 but they do look cute, especially the one with the yellow skittle!!! I do hope your daughter's hospital stay went OK and that she is recovering well. I know what you mean about 'go to' - I think mine would be Tim Holtz tattered pine cone roses. They always finish a project off! Thanks for the visit earlier! So kind as you must be so very busy with all you've had on your plate! Julie Ann xx #42

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter looks like she managed to stay cheerful despite her hospital stay. Hoping she is feeling better now.

    The bears @#82

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey, you have had a week and a half! Hope your daughter is better, though she does look cheerful and your grand kids are just peachy :-).
    Here's to a quieter week for you all!
    Hugs, LLJ 54 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy WOYWW, i hope next week is a little more calm for you!
    -Tera #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie! Looks like you've had your hands very full this week!

    Those are gorgeous looking LOs on your desk and I'm impressed that you have 20 waiting to be filed - I don't have twenty in total!

    Thanks for your visit today - I've swapped to using Dylusions rather than DS and I'm much happier now! MMx #76

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice looking desk, very neat! Wow, 20 LOs! Y love those HC flowers. Just got the new die that cuts a bunch of them all at once! Can't wait to give it a go. Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #92

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you have had a busy old time of it Jackie. Love the three in a boat photo - definitely scrapbook -ble!! We have the same tool bag (just thought you might like to know!!! ;-) Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 65

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet little ones. Their folks are lucky to have you look after them to make the move less confusing. Wishing your daughter well. Carole #110

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layouts are stunning. Congratulations on the new baby girl. Love the pic of the 3 in a boat, too cute. Happy crafting#5

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a busy week...I hope your daughter is OK. Like you, I also have a pile of completed scrapbook LOs waiting to be put into albums! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#73)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've definitely had a busy week and I hope that things with your daughter are nothing to serious. I am sure you had three fun filled days with the grandchildren too! Have a great week! Danie #48

    ReplyDelete
  16. Land sakes, I'm exhausted now that I've read what your week has been like, Jackie! But, oh my, how blessed are you to be busy with those three adorable little ones!! I'm sorry to hear your daughter was in hospital. (She maybe shouldn't look so happy and stylish while she's there!!) (BTW, it's none of my business but did you have her when you were 13 years old? You could be her sister!)

    Okay, that's enough parenthetical speaking! Good job on all those layouts! You are amazing! Happy WOYWW and thanks for coming to visit me earlier! Have a wonderful couple of weeks! Darnell #24

    ReplyDelete
  17. What cute little ones...you must have been so busy!

    Hope your daughter is getting better and is out of hospital now!

    Your layouts look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope your daughter is OK now, she looks bright enough in her hospital bed - LOL. Those 3 must have been a handful are they related to you? I guess a "lazy susan" is a turntable thingy, good idea. And the go to item for scrapping - my alphabet dies. With a male family it is hard to include flowers, so cogs would take their place. Thanks for the visit BJ#94

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope your daughter is home and recovering, and I hope the new homers are settling a bit. last time we moved we had only one, 18 months, and she went to grandma's for the night, it was way too much with just one!! The one thing I do put away as I make them is LOs. it's not odd..I'm crust so untidy that they'd be ruined if I let them pile up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Golly what a busy week....you're right HC stamps are inspirational and timeless.
    Hope you get some time for your creative fun

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh dear, hope your daughter is soon well and back home. Good job you have had the young ones to occupy your thoughts.
    Love the lazy Susan idea - so handy.
    Hugs, Neet 113 (and thanks for the visit you made to me. I am so late!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the 'boat' picture! and I hope your daughter is feeling a lot better... I'm STILL trying to finish my Promarker lazy Susan... will it ever happen? I started it on the very first woyww anniversary... Thank you for my snoop!! Happy late WOYWW! Have a crafty week!!

    (((Lyn)) #60

    ReplyDelete