Tuesday, 3 September 2013

What's on your work desk Wednesday

My desk looks rather different this week.......




I have just dumped stuff on my desk this week due to having to make space all round my craft room for the skirting boards to be put on as you can see, in the next photo, so it means you get to see some bits that are normally stored under my desk like my print tray with lovely old wooden print in it.



I have not been able to do any crafting this week as I am now in the throws of putting it all back, sorting it out, cleaning etc etc !
I did do a little craft shopping this week that I can share with you. I purchased these Heartfelt Creations stamps and matching die. I just love the flower stamps they make, the quality is just the best and think this set of leaves with be so useful.


Come back next week and see how I use these!

If you would like to visit more crafty desks then just click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stamping Ground and the lovely Julia will explain all.

Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment !

35 comments:

  1. I spy some more HC products. Don't you just love those leaves. happy crafting #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm a real dufus. I had no idea what a skirting board was. After closer inspection, I kenw what you meant. I call them foot boards, so guess I've been calling them the wrong name for years. But obviously the whole process kept you from crafting although it adds a fresh look to the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed at Elizabeth's comment (sorry, Elizabeth!) - despite being the same language, we use a lot of different words for the same thing! Hope the skirting gets sorted out soon, and the clean up... I need one of them too! Have a great day - love the stamps, BTW. Helen 23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the clean up & thanks for dropping by , jill #35

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I used those stamps and dies at the Oyster Retreat - HC are fab aren't they?
    I wish we lived close - could do with some LO lessons from you - would help with Finn tremendously.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie! I love the leaves stamp and dies, and yes I think they will be VERY handy in many ways. I think that I will have to look into getting them...thanks for feeding my art supply habit hehe. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them :-). Happy WOYWW.
    Janene #36

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leaves are going to be so useful, aren't they? I love the swirliness of the designs, very satisfying :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 44 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leaves look beautiful. I can't wait to see what you make with them! Thank you so much for the visit earlier! Julie Ann x #34

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skirt boards look good,have fun crafting when everything back in its place and I adore your printers tray :-)
    Happy WOYWW
    Kay #41

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely set of dies and stamps - with Autumn just around the corner I can see a lots of opportunities with them

    Happy WOYWW

    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bright room with super new skirting boards.
    Famfa 10

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your print tray is just amazing, glad we got to peek at it! Gorgeous stamps and dies too, what a great assortment of leaves!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so nice to get your space re-done! And finding stuff you forgot you had is usually the bonus!!
    I love your goodies!!
    xxDaniella#14

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think it's possible to just do solid crafting all the time--I feel like I have to reorganize things two or three times a month. *sigh* Thanks for sharing your activities. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #11

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely stamps and dies! Pefect for the fall season coming up I am sure! I can't wait to see what you do with them! Thanks for the visit today! Winnie#69

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had a busy time making space,
    Thank you for visiting
    Karen #55

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh craft room refurbish, fun ang games putting it all back together but when it is finished it will be perfect and you will be happy.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely die and stamps, Jackie. Looking forward to seeing how you use them.. Enjoy your newly refurbished space.
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #50

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you can soon get sorted and get back to crafting :-) Fabulous looking leaf sets - I'm sooo jealous :-D

    HAPPY WOYWW 222

    IKE in Greece #67 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crafting room refurb and a tidy up to boot...got to love that! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#78)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh I think you're right, those leaves as stamps are nice enough, but a matching die makes huge sense..lovely. and then..skirting..one of my stock in trade products, me and Mr Dunnit supply hundreds of metres of various skirting mouldings..hope it went in without stress!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your room is looking good and look forward to seeing the new goodies in action. Thanks for the visit BJ#16

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jackie, You are 24 not 26!

    Nice stamps and dies, I don't have any Heartfelt anything but I keep looking out for bargains on them!

    Yep, piles of rubber, still there I am going to laminate the sheets tonight and put them away, I need more folders now lol.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jackie thanks for calling by - hope your room gets back to normal - and you find some lovely yet long forgotten stash when you have a good tidy up - I always do !! The cats i used on my LSNED mini book are decoupage sheets from House of Zandra - they have a website & do mail order - they have some lovely quirky stuff ! Have a great week ! Ali #38

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the ink tray it's so vintage looking and those new stamps and dies are so pretty have fun with the sort/clean hugs Nikki 4

    ReplyDelete
  26. You've definitely done a fabulous job moving everything so they can get to the skirtings, my question is did you find any forgotten stash items. I have been seeing lots of wonderful Heartfelt Creations Products since taking part in WOYWW I am definitely going to have to go and check them out. Have a great week! Danie #25

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hope you are getting straightened around so you can get back to what we all love to do…crafting!!! That room look like a great room to work in. Lots of light. TY for popping by. (((HUGS)))
    Kimmie #3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for your visit! Sometimes we just have to do this huge clean up, don't we. I just do it about twice a year, haha. I love the stuff you bought and hopefully you get to be creative again next week! Uniflame - 85

    ReplyDelete
  29. All very busy in your craftroom, Jackie, look forward to seeing the end result, thank you for popping by my blog and leaving a comment, much appreciated, hugs, Avril#60

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good luck with the cleaning/sorting...
    Sorry it's taken so long to visit - busy week!
    Happy belated WOYWW :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the visit earlier - having a fire fitted so I volunteered to stay in bed with my laptop and do a catchup.
    love that floor, hope it isn't so clear now!!!
    I saw some of those print boxes and stamps in a market near Covent Garden a few years back, didn't know what they could be used for so left them!!!! Yours looks good.

    Bishopsmate #48

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your space is neat! And the stamp and dies are lovely. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. The good thing about having to move stuff around is the finding of things you'd forgotten about! Well that's what happens to me ... lol. Thanks for your visit and a belated Happy Woyww Liz@82

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your lazy Susan under your bag!. Thank you for the visit

    Hugs, Robin #51

    ReplyDelete