Tuesday, 12 November 2013

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here it is....



Surprise... It's rather tidy!
Just a few bits .. My big shot, albums, craft bag, Prisma pencils, Stampotique stamps and some stamped images!

As it's not very exciting I will show you my Happy mail that arrived this week



Here is my delivery of new stamps from Stampotique , they do a fab range of stamps from a whole stable of designers ...well worth a look on there Webb site
If you would like to visit some other crafty desks then just click on the link on the right marked Stamping Ground.

I did not get to visit everyone who visited me last week as I was away helping my mum move house so ... Sorry if I didn't get back to you as I am normally good about ensuring I visit everyone who visits me!

26 comments:

  1. Wow, I like what's on your work desk today. What a nice and tidy desk too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk is so neat and tidy. I love those stamps. The images are just too cute. #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a fantastic haul of Stampotiques and I know how pricey they can be, so quite a spend!! Have a good week. Helen 17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. Just popping my head round the door to say hi.
    Thanks for the peek into your creative world today. Cool looking stamps.
    Hope you have a good week too.
    Neil#39

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bears have all turned green with stamp envy. We love Stampotique and have two so far.

    The bears@#74

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always so exciting to receive new toys to play with in the mail. Happy WOYWW and blessings! #75

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, new stamps/ happy mail how fun that always is. Hope you enjoy them and gets lots of use out of them. Thanks for sharing your photos and bright blessing to you and yours. Roberta 68

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Jackie, I love Stampotique stamps but they are so expensive. Wish they would do them unmounted and a bit cheaper. I love that bird particularly - might cave in one day and get it.
    Thanks for sharing - hope the move went well.
    Hugs and thanks for visiting e earlier. Neet xx 22

    ReplyDelete
  9. New stamps! fun!
    thanks for visiting and my snoop around your place.
    Blessings,
    Robyn 14

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Cool cat with glasses and the bird with long legs and high heels. What an awesome bunch of stamps.

    Thanks for visiting already, was great having you pop in and say hi.

    Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting
    Eliza & Yoda 2


    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking tidy and loving the happy mail! Take care Zo xx 79

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! It is tidy! Great Happy Mail, there, too. Have a great WOYWW!
    Sharon #52

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stamps, now get busy and use them on that very clean desk that is waiting for you....LOL
    Krisha #4

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stamps!
    The Craft Donkey
    #91
    http://craftdonkey.blogspot.com/2013/11/whats-on-my-workspace-hmmm.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh some fab ones in that selection. I so need to get myself some new ones - feel like I;ve been using the same images forever :)

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (20)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh Jackie! The Stampotique stamps look so inviting - bet you've been enjoying playing!! Love your tidy desk but I bet it won't stay that way for long now he! he! Thanks for visiting earlier, Chris61

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that is so neat and tidy and what a contrast from your previous post! Love the look of those stamps...there are some really cute ones there. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#72)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the stamps .... guess your desk wont be staying tidy much longer!!!
    have a good week
    Bishopsmate #99

    ReplyDelete
  19. Neat and tidy with wonderful happy mail...life is good! Happy Snooping Carole # 97

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very tidy desk, my hubby wants to know if you will come and clean mine.....lol. I love the look of your new stamps, particularly the banner and the whimsical bird with the long legs. Hope you have a great week! Thanks for your visit to my blog earlier Danie #31

    ReplyDelete
  21. Veeeeery tidy workdesk. Love your new stamps!

    Cheers
    Gabriele 58

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gosh it seems to be stamp acquiring week this week - not me - other desks! - thanks for visiting me BJ#64

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi I know you aren't but it really looks like you are crafting in a tent this week.... dark days don't make great photos do they? love your new stamps especially the tall mad looking bird :-)
    janet #38

    ReplyDelete
  24. Check out your tidy desk.....I love the tall birdie stamp.
    Karen #62

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jackie, your desk must be HUGE - your Big shot looks tiny on there. And oh, so neat!!
    Have a great week - trust your mum is happy in her new place.
    Margaret #42

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very tidy and organized this week, and some fun happy mail, too-- Stampotique does have some fabulous images!

    Thank you for dropping by this woyww, Jackie, I appreciate your visit--will post a pic of a section of the bunting when it's done, good grief, it's going to be 200 feet long, so it's not particularly fancy!

    :)trisha

    ReplyDelete