Tuesday, 19 November 2013

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk this week....



My craft bag on my old lazy Susan, have to say its gets more use in its craft life than it ever did for food!!! A new journal book, I rather like the size of this not to big, some paints behind it in bright neon colours and some festive colours. Ink pad and Stampotique rubber stamp of a Christmas tree in a watering can... I am planning on making a few more Christmas cards with this, this week! Some Christmas images all coloured in with my Prisma pencils, some blank cards and my draw of Stampotique rubber stamps that's out because I have just done a little coping of the images so I have a folder of what I have, I think you can see the folder in the box!
At the back it's not changed from last week!!!!

Here is a close up of all the bits on the desk



Sorry to say there is not much "done" stuff to show this week as I have been away on holiday and just returned yesterday.

If you would like to have a look round a few other crafty desks, just click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stamping Ground and all will be explained by the lovely Julia.
Thank you for leaving a comment and I will try and return to everyone who leaves one!

24 comments:

  1. Hope you had a relaxing and fun times on your hols....back ready to launch into the Christmas madness!
    Hugs, LLJ 41 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good holiday - welcome back and now get Christmassy, lol!! Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you have a nice hols, thanks for sharing your desk, Donna#40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back from your holidays and thank you for the visit! I can't do anything about the kitchen process, so I'm just going to craft away my frustrations! I love the idea of a lazy Susan for crafty tools and materials. That's on my wish list for when I get my own craft space! Happy WOYWW! Julie Ann xx #29

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love the lazy susan idea. Happy WOYWW x
    Karen no.52 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the short break away helped to refresh you for a busy time ahead. What a good idea the Lazy Susan is - now where did I last see mine?
    Was thinking about you and your daughter the other day - hope she is well.
    Hugs, Neet 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great holiday and have come back with recharged batteries ready to craft and create.
    Hugs,
    A x # 42

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely holiday, Jackie! Thanks for stopping by already and for leaving a lovely comment :) And do feel free to visit my new blog home anytime - the kettle's always on :)
    Wishing you a very happy WOYWW and a wonderful week xx
    no. 13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie, hope you had good weather for your holiday, I'm sure you will get back into the crafting groove in time. Love that Christmas tree in the watering can stamp. Hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #43

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've nearly filled our small art journal, we like to have a choice of sizes so will be ordering another soon.

    Bears@#57

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, hope you've enjoyed your holiday! love the 'look of those paints, really nice and sooo cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jackie, hope you had the best Holiday! Love that lazy susan! I need to dig mine out...Thanks for the reminder!

    Hugs, Robin #76

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your desk look all set and ready to go.You must have an orderly mind. Me...I'm rather scattered.Carole #67

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm always repurposing items too, if I feel they's help my organizational needs. I hope your holiday served to inspire you to work on your Christmas cards. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a fun holiday, Jackie!

    (And I truly will finish that bunting, since it's promised for someone else, not just for me--honestly, if it were just for me, already would have quit for good!)

    Thank you for stopping by!

    :)trisha
    #75 this week

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tooth extraction is the pits isn't it? Think I'm getting a cold as well now - thanks for popping by BJ#51

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Christmas tree stamp looks like a nice one -- that will make some lovely cards. Happy WOYWW (and thanks for visiting!) ~ Laura #89

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those circle images, especially the one with the cardinal, look like they will make some real pretty cards.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier. :)
    Sharon #88

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you had a nice holiday, nice and rested for some great crafting projects =)
    ThanX for the visit earlier. Happy late WOYWW and I wish you a wonderful week.
    xx Monique #46

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Belated WOYWW. Looks like you are getting on with Xmas crafting. I have ground to a halt! Ali x #37

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great looking paint colors! Hope the holiday was relaxing. Thanks for the earlier visit! WOYWW hugs! Nan G #22

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jackie,

    Hope your holiday was fun!

    Now, I'm really embarrassed that I actually showed my desk this week! Hopefully it will all get sorted out this weekend!

    Thank you for visiting me already. I'm slowly making it around.

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (6)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely designs on your Christmas cards - well done.
    Margaret #20

    ReplyDelete