
Can you work out where I have used the four stamps ?
Here are a few photos to show you how I achieved this layout.....
First input the acrylic paint on my Gelli Plate

Next I used my brayer to spread the paint over my Gelli Plate

I then used items such as stencils, bubble wrap and corrugated cardboard, to give texture.

Next I took a print and put the paper out to dry

Once it was dry, I then added Grunge Paste through a stencil with a pallet knife.

After it was dry I stamped it with two splat stamps from Stampotique, using Gold Staz On.

Then cut out my sentiment and edged it with gold Staz On.

After this I stamped the lovely rabbit from Maria Sabina with black Archival ink and coloured it with Prisma pencils, then blended it with blending solution and a paper stub.

After this I Matt and layered it with gold card stock, and glued all the elements down

Then....... All that was left was to add it to my journal!

I hope you like it..............
I have entered it into the Craft Stamper Magazine Challenge, if you would like to know more just go to http://craftstamper.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/take-it-make-it-challenge-five.html
I have also entered it into the Stampotique challenge which you can find at http://stampotiquedesignerschallenge.blogspot.co.uk
Or if you go to the right hand side of my blog you will find a link to these blogs.
Wow, I love this one!! Don't you just love that gelli plate? It's so addicting!!
ReplyDeleteI havn`t tried gelli print yet, but after looking at your work I might give it a try.!
ReplyDeleteOh that is so lovely and softly coloured yet there is so much going on to catch your eye. I love it and I bet the mag does too. Gosh it's been ages since I found time to do the Stampotique challenge. Really should go back and check it out, but who am I kidding? I'll never squeeze it in - but well done you for managing it.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (28)
So lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing Jackie, I love the gelli plate background (but I'm still resisting lol). It goes beautifully with the Stampotique stamps. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampotique Designers challenge. Sue xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove Gelli prints, love Stampotique, and I love your style. How could I not love this journal page! Thanks for the walk through on how you created it!
ReplyDelete