Tuesday, 3 December 2013

What's on my work desk Wednesday

It's dark outside, so my photo may not be the best!



Rather a lot of crafting 'stuff' on my desk, as I have been busy crafting away!
If you click on the picture you can see it much closer.... You will see my brayers, Tim Holtz distress pens, some masks, cutter, Stampotique rubber stamps, ribbon holder ... To name but a few things!
Here is a card I made to celebrate joining the Stampotique Design Team....



If you would like to know more and see other projects there is more information on the post below.

If you would like to see other crafty desks just click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stamping Ground and the lovely Julia will explain all.
Thank you for visiting my blog and I will return the visit ASAP

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations on joining the Stampotique team. You've made a lovely card.

    The bears @66

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW. Congratulations on the Design Team. Lovely creative desk. Ali x. #46

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha !!! Those crazy kooky cat things made me laugh... what a brilliant creation. Thank you for my morning smile :-D

    HAPPY WOYWW #235

    IKE in Greece #24

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOL - I love that card soooo much! The thing is, it would work with small boys or girls instead of the cats just as well!
    That made me smile, thank you!
    Hugs, LLJ 36 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very busy desk! Love your card and well done for joining the Stampotique team. Annie #77

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie!!!

    Congratulations on joining the Stampotique DT, yay you, that's fabulous!

    Thank you for stopping by this week,
    and Happy WOYWW to you!
    :)trisha
    #28 this week with Christmas like crazy
    and a free Christmas digi magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done gal, the stampotique DT is a big deal! Really super impressed by the amount of articles and potential techniques you've got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being a new DT member of Stampotique. They have some awesome stamps. I agree: YOU DID IT.

    You asked how many rocking horse stamps I have. One and it was gifted to me by OHHHSnap (another desker) when she got my PIF name in year 3 of WOYWW's anniversary.

    BTW, back in October, I sent you my mailing address. Did you ever get it? If not, I can resend it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lot of crafting goodies on your desk. That card is too cute. #4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your art work! Those cats are amazing and made me laugh. Happy crafting and thanks for sharing :)
    Karen no 58 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Busy, busy desk! I don't like the reduced light levels either, still, we've only got until the 21st before it starts getting lighter again!

    Hugs
    Brenda 5

    ReplyDelete
  12. Busy creative looking desk. I love the card you made and congratulations on joining the DT. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#75)

    ReplyDelete
  13. An interesting desk full of vim and vigor.
    Monica 85 will check your stampotique work as i love those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on making the DT for Stampotique you will be sure to have lots of fun and I know one of your fellow DT. Your desk is looking fabulously busy and fun. Have a great week and thanks for your earlier visit. Danie #25

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one really cool card, I can see why you are on the design team. Great desk shot too, in action. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting
    Eliza & Yoda 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like you've been having fun at your desk. Your card is fabulous, and can see why you were chosen to be part of the Stampotique Design Team. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on joining the DT. Your desk always looks a hive of industry.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #56

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jackie, congratulations on being on the design team. The stamps are certainly a bit different from the usual! I absolutely adore that kitty card - just a few lines to create those expressions, and it says it all, doesn't it! Living with 2 kitties this seems very close to home lol lol! What fun.

    Thanks for your lovely comment - sorry you went through all this with your dad too. Dad is rallying a bit but I don't think he's got long to go now. He's very old, very confused and very poorly and we just want him to feel peaceful, comfortable, and with the knowledge that we are there for him and love him. So sad. My friend loved her card! She readily succumbed to the temptation to open it early, esp. when I said I couldn't upload it and show it off till she did! Lol!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #71

    ReplyDelete
  19. Huge congrats! They have some of the coolest images. Nice looking sunburst/rays and the yellowy orangy grids behind it. Lots of fun I'd say... Thanks for the earlier visit! WOYWW hugs! Nan G #13

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jackie,
    Congrats on joining the design team! The card you made to celebrate it is so cute.

    Your desk looks nice and productive too! Have fun.

    Thank you so much for visiting me already. I knew it would be late in the week before I could do most of my visiting.

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (12)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on YOur DT !! your desk is very busy! I had to laugh when you posted on my blog " very in control of my desk" Yes!!! The place looks like a bomb went off when I am creating, but when the project is done, everything goes back into place, clutter hinders my creative process!! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! Ginny #18

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lots of creative ideas happening here.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the card, congrats on the design team. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, been knocked sideways yet again and have been struggling this week. BJ#81

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jackie - sorry to be so late visiting. Looks like your desk is full of busy and I LOVE your Stampotique DT piece - massive congrats! Thanks for your visit. MMx #48

    ReplyDelete