Here is my project, it's a tag that I am putting on a gift to my daughter who goes on maternity leave at the end of this month!
I think this Stampotique Stamp #2160 mother to be is just super cute and the stamp called Shower sextet # 8893 with lots of great sayings such as it's a shower! Was perfect for the tag I wanted to make!
Stampotique has over 1,000 rubber stamps, by lots of designers
Have a look at the range, it is amazing, just click on the link on the right of my blog!

Here are a few step by step photos of how I made this tag.....
I started by stamping out all the elements I needed and cut out the dress.

I then die cut out all the elements I needed....

I then cut out acetate and taped it to the back of my window ....

Glued the dress onto the other image I had stamped on plain card, then added colour to the hair.....

Put my stamped image of my mother to be behind the acetate window....

The stuck it all together, and added ribbon

And here it is my tag .....all ready to be added to the gift!

Now it's over to you..... Come and join us and use acetate in your project and you could be a designers favourite top3 .....there are prize winners, as well and we all want more Stampotique stamps don't we!!!!!
Just click on the link on the right hand side marked Stampotique Designers Challenge and come on over and join us!
Love the fresh new look of your blog, Jackie! You have created a fun "answer" to today's Stampotique Designers' Challenge! Love all the "girly" pinkness on this tag--and appropriately so! Mwah! KayW
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute tag! Thanks for sharing your process. Happy WOYWW! Helen #26
ReplyDeleteLove the cute tag, your daughter is sure to love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant Jackie, I love her paper pieced dress and all the girlie pinkness xx
ReplyDeleteLovely tag Jackie, are you still doing your art journal? PS - I so want that box of stamps at the top of our blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteTruly adorable ♥
ReplyDeleteGreat tag that will be perfect for your daughter's gift.
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the acetate here!